missing wallet

Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of
Default missing wallet

Hi everyone, disaster at airport on way home wallet went missing as I was gathering my things other side of security, by the time I went back through the archway 4 x mu wallet was missing when went to get evrything, basically how difficult is it to replace a lost driving license, I presume work will sort me a replacement work card and health card, I managed to stop my credit cards, so all that went in essence is the cash that was in it, to replace my license do I have to go tale everything again and go through the ritual or is it even more difficult than that?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: missing wallet

think you have to go to the police to report the loss of your driving licence and labour card.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:50 am
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lookinatdubai
Hi everyone, disaster at airport on way home wallet went missing as I was gathering my things other side of security, by the time I went back through the archway 4 x mu wallet was missing when went to get evrything, basically how difficult is it to replace a lost driving license, I presume work will sort me a replacement work card and health card, I managed to stop my credit cards, so all that went in essence is the cash that was in it, to replace my license do I have to go tale everything again and go through the ritual or is it even more difficult than that?
Sorry. This is phenomenon I've come across before increasing because of the increased security. I even saw an incident where someone walked back out of duty free to stand in the rabble at the exit of the Xray machine - when I made it known he was clocked he went away.

I did not used to carry much because of the hassle of undressing and doing the computer thing but now for policy carry a bag and decant everything into that before security just to hide this stuff or not forget it.

What is 4xmu wallet - if that is Manchester United then it would be a crap wallet but full of money I suppose?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Old Lob
Sorry. This is phenomenon I've come across before increasing because of the increased security. I even saw an incident where someone walked back out of duty free to stand in the rabble at the exit of the Xray machine - when I made it known he was clocked he went away.

I did not used to carry much because of the hassle of undressing and doing the computer thing but now for policy carry a bag and decant everything into that before security just to hide this stuff or not forget it.

What is 4xmu wallet - if that is Manchester United then it would be a crap wallet but full of money I suppose?
Typing error went through the archway 4 times (X) my (mu)

Why on earth did they not hand search me or have that magic x ray thing in their hands as the UK, then they could have simply looked in my wallet and gave it back, they made me put my wallet on the belt then it was maybe 90 seconds before I actually got through clean, when I got the other end my wallet had gone! And did they care? did they hell.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:23 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lookinatdubai
Typing error went through the archway 4 times (X) my (mu)

Why on earth did they not hand search me or have that magic x ray thing in their hands as the UK, then they could have simply looked in my wallet and gave it back, they made me put my wallet on the belt then it was maybe 90 seconds before I actually got through clean, when I got the other end my wallet had gone! And did they care? did they hell.
I usually put everything in my hand luggage bag, makes it a lot easier.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

When I go through security I put my most valuables through last. That way they are going to be waiting on the conveyor belt the least amount of time. If possible I try to watch them come through and don't take my eyes off them until they are back in my possession