Mirdif

Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

mikeleavingoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mirdif

Hi, looking for approximate prices to rent a room in a 3-4 bedroom villa in mirdif. (Sharing). Don't mind if its uptown or out near the tripoli st/algeria end.
Just want to know updated prices estimations with change to the rental markets. Not being given much cash from employer so wanan know if its do able. As it is a priority of mine to find accom in the next couple of months.
Cheers.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:09 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mirdif

I'll have a look in Spinneys later to see if there's anything on the notice board if you like...
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MataHari
I'll have a look in Spinneys later to see if there's anything on the notice board if you like...
That would be great, thanks.

Also, was speaking to someone today who told me 'sharing' was now legal which i didn't know. Will be interested to see prices, or hear from anyone recently moved into a shared villa there and how it goes etc.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:14 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

How about your very own studio apartment in glamorous International City for only AED35,000 per year?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeleavingoz
That would be great, thanks.

Also, was speaking to someone today who told me 'sharing' was now legal which i didn't know. Will be interested to see prices, or hear from anyone recently moved into a shared villa there and how it goes etc.
there's one ad up for a room in a villa, 5000 dhs per month, and one for a 1 bedroom apartment in Uptown, 6500 but that only shortterm from May - Aug
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=MataHari;7518907]there's one ad up for a room in a villa, 5000 dhs per month, and one for a 1 bedroom apartment in Uptown, 6500 but that only shortterm from May - Aug[/QUOTE

ok so between 4-5k p month is the going rate for a shared villa.. hmm...I think my allowance covers the lower end of that, 48kpa, so it might be doable.

i'll keep my eye out on that board too. How does the arrangement work with rent sharing and payment then? Pay the person who has the tenancy agreement with the owner. With people leaving i might be hopping around a bit.

in regards to international city, don't know much about it. but i am lookin to meet more single ppl in dubai and get out and do more, so sharing a villa would be more preferable to a studio.

thanks for the figures.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:12 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Unless there's a particular reason to limit yourself to villas, look at shared apartments too... plenty around in the Marina these days, and you'd probably find something at 4k now rental prices are coming down.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by typical
Unless there's a particular reason to limit yourself to villas, look at shared apartments too... plenty around in the Marina these days, and you'd probably find something at 4k now rental prices are coming down.
thanks for the heads up...
yeah the thing is that I am working in Sharjah, near the Institute of technology.
If i go for Mirdif, getting to and from work is really easy.
Would love to be out on Marina side, but impossible