British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Metal Priest RIP (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/metal-priest-rip-267046/)

Truth Speak Nov 17th 2004 3:14 pm

Metal Priest RIP
 
Some of you may be pleased to know that Metal Priest was banned a few mins ago - lets give a big hand to Manc!! :beer:

rafter Nov 17th 2004 3:15 pm

Re: Manc strikes out!!
 
what did metal priest do?

Truth Speak Nov 17th 2004 3:16 pm

Re: Manc strikes out!!
 


Originally Posted by rafter
what did metal priest do?


Long story - keeps popping up under new IDs and typing insane drivel + upset alot of people when he had a go at some members partners.

TS

Jammy_Dodgers Nov 17th 2004 3:17 pm

Re: Manc strikes out!!
 

Originally Posted by rafter
what did metal priest do?

He was consistantly annoying.

Im sure Balushi/BB/MP will be back soon...

Truth Speak Nov 17th 2004 3:22 pm

Re: Manc strikes out!!
 


Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
He was consistantly annoying.

Im sure Balushi/BB/MP will be back soon...


Somewhat like a bad smell :mad:

Jellybean Nov 17th 2004 3:43 pm

Re: Manc strikes out!!
 

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Somewhat like a bad smell :mad:

No that's JD everytime he takes his kaks down :D

Jammy_Dodgers Nov 17th 2004 3:51 pm

Re: Manc strikes out!!
 

Originally Posted by Jellybean
No that's JD everytime he takes his kaks down :D

Sorry, forgot to wipe.....front to back..thats right isnt it?

those kebabs go right through me.

Face81 Nov 17th 2004 5:54 pm

Re: Manc strikes out!!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Sorry, forgot to wipe.....front to back..thats right isnt it?

those kebabs go right through me.

doing that at passport control will certainly not impress them. hahahaha..... u need to get urself one of those shattaf washer pipe thingies.....lol

Face81 Nov 17th 2004 5:55 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Some of you may be pleased to know that Metal Priest was banned a few mins ago - lets give a big hand to Manc!! :beer:

woohoooo!!!!!!!! Thankyou Mancs........ 3 cheers for Mancs...... hip, hip.....hurray! hip, hip.....hurray! hip, hip.....hurray!

in honour of BB's/Buluchi's/Metal Priest's passing, i will be selling these commemorative t's if anyones interested..... all proceeds go to charity.

These were some of the prints I was thinking about:
http://star-dreamer.com/10a/rip.gif

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/pix/hw01/RIP-m.jpg

yay!!!!!!http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/club.gif

Face81 Nov 17th 2004 6:38 pm

Re: Manc strikes out!!
 

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Somewhat like a bad smell

well hear is the funeral orchestra..... had to pay them twice cos they sed that they dont play for the same persons funeral twice! lol

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/fiddle.gif http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/fiddle.gif http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/fiddle.gif http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/fiddle.gif

joseph.creative Nov 17th 2004 8:03 pm

Re: Manc strikes out!!
 

Originally Posted by Face81
doing that at passport control will certainly not impress them. hahahaha..... u need to get urself one of those shattaf washer pipe thingies.....lol

they are blokes and women who look like blokes anyway so does it mater!!! lol

joseph.creative Nov 17th 2004 8:04 pm

Re: Manc strikes out!!
 

Originally Posted by rafter
what did metal priest do?

breathe mostly... that was the most annoying thing about him...

Face81 Nov 17th 2004 8:59 pm

Re: Manc strikes out!!
 

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
breathe mostly... that was the most annoying thing about him...

well that and the fact that he looked freakishly like a freak! :scared:

kristy Nov 18th 2004 6:34 am

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 
It was actually quite amusing watching him talk to himself!!! But no tears shed for his timely demise.

joseph.creative Nov 18th 2004 7:53 am

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by kristy
It was actually quite amusing watching him talk to himself!!! But no tears shed for his timely demise.

I miss him.

novita77 Nov 18th 2004 8:24 am

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
I miss him.

Don't worry... I think he already here again actually... :rolleyes:

Truth Speak Nov 18th 2004 10:37 am

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 


Originally Posted by novita77
Don't worry... I think he already here again actually... :rolleyes:


Perhaps or Belushi IV could be someone else taking the piss:)

The grammer is different in the latest msg......TS

Jellybean Nov 18th 2004 11:05 am

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Perhaps or Belushi IV could be someone else taking the piss:)

The grammer is different in the latest msg......TS

I agree, either he was getting help or it was somebody else, a friend maybe :scared:

rafter Nov 18th 2004 11:31 am

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 
who is he back as?

Jellybean Nov 18th 2004 11:35 am

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by rafter
who is he back as?

Go look in the Lounge under thread "To all the people in Great Britain" or something like that. :D

Heart of gold Nov 18th 2004 2:08 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 
Manc has solved the puzzle - once again



Re: To The People Of Great Britain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balushi-IV
Hello Britain, My name is Balushi, there has been a lot of rumors about me lately But let me confirm a few things here:

1-All these Clowns i.e Metal_Priest, Stupid Clown, aaaa rub and so on are NOT me.



Balushi - IP 195.2**.241.186 Emirates Internet.

Metal_Priest - IP 195.2**.241.186 Emirates Internet.


I'm inclined to call you a liar.
Written in answer to Belushi IV's thread in the lounge.

Heart

Face81 Nov 19th 2004 10:27 am

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Manc has solved the puzzle - once again



Written in answer to Belushi IV's thread in the lounge.

Heart

nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is he back again?:scared: i cant afford so many funerals in a week! :eek:

Jellybean Nov 19th 2004 11:18 am

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Face81
nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is he back again?:scared: i cant afford so many funerals in a week! :eek:

There was another death in the longe last night!!! :scared: 'africand' was the latest death.

Truth Speak Nov 19th 2004 1:57 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 


Originally Posted by Jellybean
There was another death in the longe last night!!! :scared: 'africand' was the latest death.


What was his/her crime??

Jellybean Nov 19th 2004 2:02 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
What was his/her crime??

Same old crap I thought it was DM at first but Bob thought not.... very rude and picked on Grayling and felt it from the rest f the crew LOL :p

novita77 Nov 19th 2004 3:10 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Face81
nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is he back again?:scared: i cant afford so many funerals in a week! :eek:

Hi Face... in this rate... you will have to get a bank loan to pay for the funerals. Hehehe... :rolleyes:

novita77 Nov 19th 2004 3:39 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Jellybean
There was another death in the longe last night!!! :scared: 'africand' was the latest death.

JB... is the thread still there? Or being taken out? Would like to read it if still there.

Thanks

Jammy_Dodgers Nov 19th 2004 3:41 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by novita77
JB... is the thread still there? Or being taken out? Would like to read it if still there.

Thanks

I can find anything, maybe its gone?

Jellybean Nov 19th 2004 3:45 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by novita77
JB... is the thread still there? Or being taken out? Would like to read it if still there.

Thanks


Starts around here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...page=620&pp=15

Quite a laugh really. :D

Face81 Nov 19th 2004 5:23 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi Face... in this rate... you will have to get a bank loan to pay for the funerals. Hehehe... :rolleyes:

yeah probably....... do banks do loans for several funerals at short notice? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

novita77 Nov 19th 2004 7:17 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Face81
yeah probably....... do banks do loans for several funerals at short notice? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lololo... :D

novita77 Nov 27th 2004 2:13 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 
He is not... he back already... :D See the lounge post by 'Humpty Dumpty'

Jellybean Nov 27th 2004 3:02 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by novita77
He is not... he back already... :D See the lounge post by 'Humpty Dumpty'


Hi Novita, i'll go take a look LOL :D

novita77 Nov 27th 2004 3:27 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hi Novita, i'll go take a look LOL :D

Ok...
:)

Jellybean Nov 27th 2004 3:40 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by novita77
Ok...
:)


Fine man but I am not so sure it's him myself, well at least not the BB maybe the Balushi LOL :D

novita77 Nov 27th 2004 4:14 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Fine man but I am not so sure it's him myself, well at least not the BB maybe the Balushi LOL :D

Go and find out!!! :D

Bob Nov 27th 2004 4:17 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 
Don't know all the details about MP as he got banned while I was away, but this new incarnation got banned because banned people aren't allowed back unless they have very good reasons for it.

Deadmeat Nov 27th 2004 4:26 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Bob
Don't know all the details about MP as he got banned while I was away, but this new incarnation got banned because banned people aren't allowed back unless they have very good reasons for it.

A good, fair and just policy ... I liked his style of posting though, can't say I've read or wanna read everything that he's spewed out ...

I might have to go and out "The King Of Cats" latest pathetic attempt over on the Oz/NZ forum next week then. :D

Bob Nov 27th 2004 5:15 pm

Re: Metal Priest RIP
 

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I might have to go and out "The King Of Cats" latest pathetic attempt over on the Oz/NZ forum next week then. :D

Another trouble maker huh? Well let wmoore know as I dont' keep that close an eye out there :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:04 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.