British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Merry Xmas Belarus (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/merry-xmas-belarus-275852/)

Jellybean Jan 7th 2005 3:48 am

Merry Xmas Belarus

If there are any peeps from there around here, have a great day. :D

С Рождеством Христовым и С новым годом. Мы надеемся, что Вы наслаждаетесь вашим днем.

Palm Tree Jan 7th 2005 1:11 pm

Re: Merry Xmas Belarus

Originally Posted by Jellybean
If there are any peeps from there around here, have a great day. :D

С Рождеством Христовым и С новым годом. Мы надеемся, что Вы наслаждаетесь вашим днем.

I am impressed JB! Do you speak and write Russian? I was impressed that I am still able to read and understand as my speach has become somewhat rusty.

Jellybean Jan 7th 2005 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
I am impressed JB! Do you speak and write Russian? I was impressed that I am still able to read and understand as my speach has become somewhat rusty.

Not at all PT...Google is a wonderful tool, but I did print out a card to a friend today celebrating Christmas Day and she was overwhelmed bless. :)

Palm Tree Jan 7th 2005 1:23 pm

Not at all PT...Google is a wonderful tool, but I did print out a card to a friend today celebrating Christmas Day and she was overwhelmed bless. :)

She must be a good friend for you to make that effort. Good on you!

DubaiExpat Jan 7th 2005 3:12 pm

Welcome back PT :) Have the visitors left?

Palm Tree Jan 7th 2005 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Welcome back PT :) Have the visitors left?

Sort of. Old once left, new once here. Hubby busy with them tonight. I had my fair share of entertaining. Tried to get my place back in shape today. Looking forward to reading your story once I tuck the kids into bed.

Jellybean Jan 7th 2005 3:44 pm

Sort of. Old once left, new once here. Hubby busy with them tonight. I had my fair share of entertaining. Tried to get my place back in shape today. Looking forward to reading your story once I tuck the kids into bed.

Very saucy indeed or am I just a prude :p

Perfumdiva1 Jan 8th 2005 12:27 am

Welcome back PT

Hope all went well with the visitors..

Enjoy DE story

Very entertaining LOL

Palm Tree Jan 8th 2005 2:54 am

Very saucy indeed or am I just a prude :p

Well, what can I say! Shame my husband came home when I was fast asleep. He might have had a lucky night. It brought back memories about my first sexual curiosity which also ended up being my best female friend and we still are. It was a lot more experimental at the age of 11 rather than as deep as Sophie's story but it had such an impact that it took me another 11 to get my first male sex encounter. It was the first time I read something rather than watched and I must say it seemed even better just using my own imagination. I am just surprised I managed to have a dreamless sleep. Thanks DE for such an insight but what I wonder, is that really your personal story, fantasy or copy?