Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

MENA Golf Tour in Riyadh

MENA Golf Tour in Riyadh

Old Oct 8th 2012, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default MENA Golf Tour in Riyadh

First ever pro tour in Saudi kicked off in Riyadh today at Dirab GC.

A few of the pros who were supposed to stay 'on course' in the villas were a little underwhelmed by the accommodation and have decided to move to the Marriott.

But the course is in great nick and they should enjoy.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

MaserMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MENA Golf Tour in Riyadh

Shame that I am not there.

They have been making several of the greens bigger over the last 4 - 6 months for the tour. Was a pita if you hit the new part of the green when they first started as it killed the ball. That was my excuse if I ended up miles from the pin.