Reload this Page >

Meeting people my age!

Meeting people my age!

Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:29 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meeting people my age!

Originally Posted by The Dean
Evening...........

Missed you all today - was as busy as a one-legged can-can dancer........ how are we all? (Not that 'we' are many tonight....???)
I was busy this afternoon too.. board has been quiet all day, I am just finishing my drink then bed!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
I was busy this afternoon too.. board has been quiet all day, I am just finishing my drink then bed!
see you are still lurking!!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

She's 18 and female guys... too mature and much to clever to fall for it!
yes, the name pookie does conjure up images of a sophisticate...
Old Sep 5th 2007, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
to put you off the scent dear boy...
Old Sep 5th 2007, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

to put you off the scent dear boy...
my interests are purely paternal.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:34 am
Account Closed

pookie8911 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a very old nickname that's stuck for the past 18 years...don't ask!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by pookie8911
It's a very old nickname that's stuck for the past 18 years...don't ask!
Ah. I have a mental image of you as Garfield's teddy bear...

A lot of sixth-formers & school leavers seem to hang around at Jimmy Dix on a Thursday night. Or at least they did a while back. Other than that, I am completely ignorant as to where you might go to practise teenage dirtbaggery.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:46 am
Account Closed

pookie8911 is an unknown quantity at this point

A lot of sixth-formers & school leavers seem to hang around at Jimmy Dix on a Thursday night. Or at least they did a while back. Other than that, I am completely ignorant as to where you might go to practise teenage dirtbaggery.
Thanks....I'll take that into account...No, not a Garfield teddy bear...! Hmm...teenage dirtbaggery....interesting way of putting it!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by pookie8911
Thanks....I'll take that into account...No, not a Garfield teddy bear...! Hmm...teenage dirtbaggery....interesting way of putting it!
Sorry, just trying to sound young & contemporary.

How about trying facebook or myspace? You can run a search for people in your age-group?

If all else fails, you can always do secondlife.....
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:34 am

Remember she is 3 yrs younger than the permitted drinking age... girls don't usually have much trouble, but as you will see on Thurs.. my daughter looks older than her age and she is still sometimes refused entry. (That is until she shows her "ahem" ID of course)
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Remember she is 3 yrs younger than the permitted drinking age... girls don't usually have much trouble, but as you will see on Thurs.. my daughter looks older than her age and she is still sometimes refused entry. (That is until she shows her "ahem" ID of course)
What kids are allowed to do and what they actually do is worlds apart - when I visited Jimmy Dix I was with some teacher friends from a well known Expat school (which I won't name). We left quite quickly because it was full of their 6th form students....
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:47 am

What kids are allowed to do and what they actually do is worlds apart - when I visited Jimmy Dix I was with some teacher friends from a well known Expat school (which I won't name). We left quite quickly because it was full of their 6th form students....
Well most places are pretty strict on under age drinking, my poor son who is older than my daughter was refused entry almost anywhere he went... he did get into one place tho... think that was Jimmy Dix!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well most places are pretty strict on under age drinking, my poor son who is older than my daughter was refused entry almost anywhere he went... he did get into one place tho... think that was Jimmy Dix!
Perhaps we better keep quiet about it - the yoof need somewhere in town to go!

The pub down the road from my school in London would have gone out of business if it weren't for the 6th formers!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:05 pm

[QUOTE=shakh your bootie;5276144]Perhaps we better keep quiet about it - the yoof need somewhere in town to go!

Yeah.. sometimes its my house!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=beebee;5276169]
Perhaps we better keep quiet about it - the yoof need somewhere in town to go!

Yeah.. sometimes its my house!
BB don't tell them that, you'll have all the male hormones from BE knocking at your door

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.