Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Media City - Things nearby?

Media City - Things nearby?

Old Mar 27th 2008, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Just Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really nice
Default Media City - Things nearby?

I have a few meetings at Media City on consecutive days and I'm not sure how long they will last. Is there somewhere nearby that my Mrs can park herself for a few hours? Will she be able to get onto the beach where all the hotels are (One and Only, Meridian et al) just in front of Media City and fry/bake herself? Or are they just for residents?

Thanks

Last edited by Just Browsing; Mar 27th 2008 at 2:40 pm.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 2:53 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Media City - Things nearby?

she should be able to get into them, there is the Radisson Hotel in Media City she could go there for the afternoon
Old Mar 27th 2008, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Just Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
she should be able to get into them, there is the Radisson Hotel in Media City she could go there for the afternoon
Actually one of my meetings is in the Radisson itself so may send her to the Spa thingymajig
Old Mar 27th 2008, 3:29 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Just Browsing
Actually one of my meetings is in the Radisson itself so may send her to the Spa thingymajig
I am sure you can pay to use the pool facilities for the day, the hotels with beaches are pretty pricey for what they are. If she is just after some sun and a pool, I am sure she will be fine there. If by any chance she can't get in there, there is a hotel round the corner called the Palm Hotel, right next door to the Hard Rock. Old and the pool area is shabby but the pool itself is huge and if it's only for a few hours then she will be fine
Old Mar 27th 2008, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I am sure you can pay to use the pool facilities for the day, the hotels with beaches are pretty pricey for what they are. If she is just after some sun and a pool, I am sure she will be fine there. If by any chance she can't get in there, there is a hotel round the corner called the Palm Hotel, right next door to the Hard Rock. Old and the pool area is shabby but the pool itself is huge and if it's only for a few hours then she will be fine
Cheers BC!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 3:36 pm
Concierge

pleasure, good luck with the interviews!!