Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

ME shut for the summer

ME shut for the summer

Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ME shut for the summer

Been busy recently as I now have 2 jobs! :scared: Only 1 real one though, the other is just a few hours now & then.

Off on the 19th July to GREEN and beautiful Scotland, then home on the 26th August. Looking forward to it apart from:

1. the flights with junior LL's
2. the MILFH

not necessarily in that order.

Happy hols to everybody!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:26 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Off on the 19th July to GREEN and beautiful Scotland
Wahey! Midge frenzy!

Does PifPaf kill the little sods?
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GarethR
Wahey! Midge frenzy!

Wrong coast - not so bothered by them in Aberdeen thank god. Not looking forward to wasps again though. :scared: :scared:
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR

Nothing kills them, they could survive a nuclear holocaust. :scared:

Last edited by Border Reiver; Jun 30th 2005 at 7:59 am.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:57 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
There is a special club for the husbands left behind:

Wife Away, No Kids, Eating Rubbish (WANKERS)
lol,

u've been there too....u missed the bit about workers...think u mispelled it........

gotta agree, its better when a little less husstle and bustle...a bit like 5 years back.....

have a good un

TS
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:58 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Been busy recently as I now have 2 jobs! :scared: Only 1 real one though, the other is just a few hours now & then.

Off on the 19th July to GREEN and beautiful Scotland, then home on the 26th August. Looking forward to it apart from:

1. the flights with junior LL's
2. the MILFH

not necessarily in that order.

Happy hols to everybody!
Thats why I never fly with M and the kids....go back a week later..... nice peaceful flight........ except for the drunk scotsman singing in the back of the plane........u know the ones........

Enjoy yrself

TS
Old Jun 30th 2005, 8:18 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
There is a special club for the husbands left behind:

Wife Away, No Kids, Eating Rubbish (WANKERS)
PMSL love that one

Yes Face stay well away from the toilets...people might talk....plus RT would rip you to shreds
Old Jun 30th 2005, 8:20 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Thats why I never fly with M and the kids....go back a week later..... nice peaceful flight........ except for the drunk scotsman singing in the back of the plane........u know the ones........

Enjoy yrself

TS
I think I need to have a word with your wife, I flatly refuse to travel with the kids on my own, not until they are 18 Until then I will continue to annoy the other business class passengers
Old Jun 30th 2005, 8:38 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I think I need to have a word with your wife, I flatly refuse to travel with the kids on my own, not until they are 18 Until then I will continue to annoy the other business class passengers

Other business class passengers just hate it don't they
Old Jun 30th 2005, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Enjoy yrself

TS
Shame on you TS!

There's no way Mr LL would get away with that! He's flying with us both ways - don't really care what he does in between as long as he doesn't abandon me to the joys of travelling with the weans on my own.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 10:46 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Glad to know everything is going great Face, good for you, nice to hear something positive on hear for a change. Good luck & happy travels!
Cheers RT.

Hope u have a good summer as well.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:25 pm
Premium Member

Shame on you TS!

There's no way Mr LL would get away with that! He's flying with us both ways - don't really care what he does in between as long as he doesn't abandon me to the joys of travelling with the weans on my own.
Unfortunatly I am unable to take 2 months off..... shame..... I'm sure Mr LL waould love to fly back a week later......
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:27 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I'm sure they just love it......... no kids allowed in 1st class.....wot a treat.......
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unfortunatly I am unable to take 2 months off..... shame..... I'm sure Mr LL waould love to fly back a week later......
Course he would - but would he survive?

He'll be lucky to get a week of hols in that time though. He'll be working in ABZ and also going to Norway & back to Dubai in between. Will be in Jakarta, Perth, Sydney & Melbourne in 2nd week of July, so probably not going to be much use to me on the journey home anyway!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:23 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

HHmmmmm poor TS all alone at home.............I am jealous

Off I go home wt the 3 Maltesers on Saturday nite leaving hubby and my precious maid/nanny behind me. Not sure about missing the heat as quiet hot back home, I heard. Maaaaaaaaaaaa poor me. Hmm not sure its gonna be a hol for me since I have to do all the work once there.

For all those on hol or going to...have a nice holiday as nice times pass quicker than horrible ones.

For those staying behind..................dont party too hard

For everyone else...........Take care guys and cya soon in August (midissh)

Ciao xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.