Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

May be looking for flat share

May be looking for flat share

Old Mar 1st 2009, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default May be looking for flat share

I live in Abu Dhabi and might be looking at renting a "room" from someone. Preferably British or Australian professional. Dont want to share a 4 bedroom apartment with 4+ people though. Payable with monthly cheques. On the island. Someone with a relatively calm and civilised demeanor.

Im not sure how long for at this stage. If anyone knows anyone, has seen anything, has any advice for me would be much appreciated. Im a young guy only 27 and pretty much keep my head down. A likeminded person who has a satisfactorily quality place would be ideal.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 12:02 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: May be looking for flat share

I'll be on the lookout for something similar soon so if you do find anything with another spare room let me know - cheers.

N.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: May be looking for flat share

No worries