The Mature Thread

Old Nov 8th 2004, 8:52 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all
Default Re: The Mature Thread

loool!! that pic is funny!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:22 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
never mentioned politics

lololol....... very funny!!!!!! What exactly are u typing into that search engine to find these pics? hahahahahaha
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:24 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
I just had to beat him to it. I might soon loose the leader position on the other site, so why not get myself a reputation on here. It's always good to have a competitor, I am sure FACE doesn't mind. Does he?
I dont mind..... hahahahaha..... didnt know I had competiton! LOL

oh and this is Sheikh Zayed official website:
http://www.sheikhzayed.com/index_flash.htm

1-0 to Face! hahahahahaha
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:26 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
there was a board before u joined !!!

someone must have gone back thru the pages a long way....
why wud anyone want to bring this issue back up to the top?

gud point though!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:53 am
The Oracle

interesting thread..... whats with all the maturity anyway? some ppl think we are all immmature anyway-u know who u r.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:18 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
interesting thread..... whats with all the maturity anyway? some ppl think we are all immmature anyway-u know who u r.
Not me - don't count me in as one of those!!!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:19 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Had LOL reading and looking at all these things
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:35 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

i prefer my cheeses and wines more mature
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:35 pm
The Oracle

not to worry..... u werent on the list..... LOL..... They know who they are.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:12 pm
Its all good

not to worry..... u werent on the list..... LOL..... They know who they are.
So it that karma coming my way???? Just sent some to you, don;t know how good that is being a jnr member!!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:19 pm
The Oracle

So it that karma coming my way???? Just sent some to you, don;t know how good that is being a jnr member!!!
I just sent u some Karma........ dont mind that ur a junior member...... the one that we sould all be asking for Karma is TS..... Our resident Karma god....

All bow b4 the Karma god:

lolololololololol
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:23 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I just sent u some Karma........ dont mind that ur a junior member...... the one that we sould all be asking for Karma is TS..... Our resident Karma god....

All bow b4 the Karma god:

lolololololololol
U git Face - LOLOLOLOL - u just told me a big one didn't U
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:29 pm
The Oracle

U git Face - LOLOLOLOL - u just told me a big one didn't U
Noooooooooooooooo........ i didnt I swear! lololololololololol........ I need to spread b4 I can give to u again....... doesnt mean I cant give others Karma..... and plus...... u r a karma god now..... shudnt be so greedy!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:38 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooooooooooooo........ i didnt I swear! lololololololololol........ I need to spread b4 I can give to u again....... doesnt mean I cant give others Karma..... and plus...... u r a karma god now..... shudnt be so greedy!
I'll let u off for 24 hours................ or else :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:51 pm
The Oracle

I'll let u off for 24 hours................ or else :scared:
gave u some just now!!! woohooooo!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.