The Mature Thread

Old Nov 7th 2004, 12:50 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mature Thread

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
well it is on on the actual newspapers but have not got time to look thru the site....

Well radio 2 gave out the actual address but I forgot it, must be there somewhere. Anybody can do it.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 12:54 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Well radio 2 gave out the actual address but I forgot it, must be there somewhere. Anybody can do it.
careful we may shock people as we are being nice to each other...
Old Nov 7th 2004, 12:58 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Delete the thread then I can be on a par with Novita lol. Hey JC where has the doggy thread come from??
Old Nov 7th 2004, 1:02 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Delete the thread then I can be on a par with Novita lol. Hey JC where has the doggy thread come from??
there was a board before u joined !!!

someone must have gone back thru the pages a long way....
Old Nov 7th 2004, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

only comments of a non sexual nature, non abusive nature may post here.

I expect it to be a very empty thread.... lol
I thought sex and sexuality was exactly the sort of thing that should be discussed by mature people?

Are you suggesting that these subjects should be left to the children? Shame on you JC!
Old Nov 7th 2004, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Hey JC while you r talking to me I heard on the radio that there was a website where you can post condolances to the late Sheik Zayed but I forgot the address. Does FACE know about this, I think he might be interested.

www.sheikh-zayed.info
Old Nov 7th 2004, 1:36 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Ermmm, we are... aren't we??
Old Nov 7th 2004, 1:41 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
i meant me and JB...
Old Nov 7th 2004, 1:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Heart help, Heart help, got everything BUT no Black Treacle sob sob. Where can I get Black Treacle. Oh and a decent tin. I shud hv it done by Xmas Day. lol
Old Nov 7th 2004, 1:58 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

i meant me and JB...
Well, can you? Im out of touch with this board now, so much going on!
Old Nov 7th 2004, 1:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Palm Tree

Ahhh thats the one good on yer PT, I thought FACE might like to pertake in that.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Ahhh thats the one good on yer PT, I thought FACE might like to pertake in that.

I just had to beat him to it. I might soon loose the leader position on the other site, so why not get myself a reputation on here. It's always good to have a competitor, I am sure FACE doesn't mind. Does he?
Old Nov 7th 2004, 2:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
I just had to beat him to it. I might soon loose the leader position on the other site, so why not get myself a reputation on here. It's always good to have a competitor, I am sure FACE doesn't mind. Does he?

Well we need somebody in his absence.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 3:09 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

only comments of a non sexual nature, non abusive nature may post here.

I expect it to be a very empty thread.... lol
never mentioned politics

Old Nov 7th 2004, 3:14 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]never mentioned politics

"non abusive nature" TS I think not lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.