Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Marina accommodation bun fights...

Marina accommodation bun fights...

Old May 22nd 2008, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

mydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marina accommodation bun fights...

I just read the 7 days bun fight kicking off with the JBR residents and the developer. Marina view towers is going the same way with the owner wanting to charge gym fees as if it were a "fitness first" after they gave us printed brochures which claimed "complementary gym membership" People were sold apartments showing common areas with a nice big gym which they have paid for and now the developer wants to charge them to use something that was built with their money? Ha ha! what's with these liars.... www.dubaimarinacommunity.com has been set up for marina residents to exchange info on.
p.s. this aint a plug for the marina site as i have used the B expat site for a good while now and it's the number 1 dubai gossip site for me ok!
P.
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:47 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marina accommodation bun fights...

the same has happened to a friend in JBR, that link isn't working by the way
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:17 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mydogbitjesus
I just read the 7 days bun fight kicking off with the JBR residents and the developer. Marina view towers is going the same way with the owner wanting to charge gym fees as if it were a "fitness first" after they gave us printed brochures which claimed "complementary gym membership" People were sold apartments showing common areas with a nice big gym which they have paid for and now the developer wants to charge them to use something that was built with their money? Ha ha! what's with these liars.... www.dubaimarinacommunity.com has been set up for marina residents to exchange info on.
p.s. this aint a plug for the marina site as i have used the B expat site for a good while now and it's the number 1 dubai gossip site for me ok!
P.
thanks for the info. more and more developers are just taking the piss big style now.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

mydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond repute

that's interesting, the marina web site has been working fine till now... maybee just a server glitch huh... hopefully.
I think at least morally they are in the very wrong indeed!!
P.
Old May 25th 2008, 9:44 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mydogbitjesus
P.
I hear there was some drama surrounding this ... gives one food for thought!