Margaret Hassan

Old Oct 23rd 2004, 11:11 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Margaret Hassan

Guys,

Sure you follow the story about Margaret Hassan. She lives in Iraq, spend all her life to help Iraqi people, but why 'they' still kidnap her?
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 11:19 am
Beduoin_Boy

Default Re: Margaret Hassan

Originally Posted by novita77
Guys,

Sure you follow the story about Margaret Hassan. She lives in Iraq, spend all her life to help Iraqi people, but why 'they' still kidnap her?

They Bombed sergio de mello, the Red Cross and Sunni Clerics !!!

So can't answer your question myself "but why 'they' still kidnap her?"

Old Oct 23rd 2004, 11:24 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy

BB, sorry for for my dumb blonde moment. What/where/who is Sergio de Mello???
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 11:26 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Because BB the Brits are moving 850 soldiers from Basra to Baghdad, when this has been completed it will release the American troops to launch an attack on Fallujah. The kidnappers are saying that they will release her if the UK does not relocate its' troops to Baghdad.
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 11:50 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Because BB the Brits are moving 850 soldiers from Basra to Baghdad, when this has been completed it will release the American troops to launch an attack on Fallujah. The kidnappers are saying that they will release her if the UK does not relocate its' troops to Baghdad.
But I still think the lady have nothing to do with the army. She live there for years. 'They' only dare to kidnap soft targets: Indonesian maid, Nepalese cheap labours, construction workers, aid-workers. Why don't these 'brave' criminals take somebody more warranted ie: military/political personnel?
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 12:01 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

But I still think the lady have nothing to do with the army. She live there for years. 'They' only dare to kidnap soft targets: Indonesian maid, Nepalese cheap labours, construction workers, aid-workers. Why don't these 'brave' criminals take somebody more warranted ie: military/political personnel?
A: youwould never get to a military general.

B: Even if you did it wouldn't have the same sympathetic impact as when you kidnap a neutral/woman/family type of person.

Why did the Chechyans kill 200+ children?????
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 1:42 pm
Beduoin_Boy

They killed Sergio! He was the Head of the U.N in Iraq! He loved the iraqi ppl, he dedicated his life there

They just want to create a mess, bcoz it will breed more mess.

Old Oct 24th 2004, 12:31 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

They killed Sergio! He was the Head of the U.N in Iraq! He loved the iraqi ppl, he dedicated his life there

They just want to create a mess, bcoz it will breed more mess.

and in that mess criminals can carve out little empires, its not about occupation or terrorism its about mafia style crime. there is a power vacuum and the criminals are filling it and blaming it on "insurgents".
Old Oct 24th 2004, 12:43 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Who are the "they", that is the question. And who's benefiting from those "kidnappings", that is also the question.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 12:58 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
Who are the "they", that is the question. And who's benefiting from those "kidnappings", that is also the question.
follow the money, most nations are paying ransom money either directly or indirectly. quite a lucrative little industry just now.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:05 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

ransom money? really? any solid report of that? haven't heard of any admission of the such, I must admit.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

ransom money? really? any solid report of that? haven't heard of any admission of the such, I must admit.
well you wouldn't hear of it as that would mean the governments are caving in to their demands. Ransoms are being offered and paid not by governemtnts but by the famillies of those kidnapped.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Elles
well you wouldn't hear of it as that would mean the governments are caving in to their demands. Ransoms are being offered and paid not by governemtnts but by the famillies of those kidnapped.
I am sorry, but that is not good enough. Unless there's solid proof, I am not willing to accept that as a fact.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

I am sorry, but that is not good enough. Unless there's solid proof, I am not willing to accept that as a fact.

ok, so go ask the relative of the person who was kidnapped.....the government isn't gonna tell you anything or let the media report ransoms are being paid....duh! That would just encourage more innocents to be captured and held!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:02 am
Banned

First of all, what you just said was a fine case of an "unfalsifiable" claim, since I have no means of contacting those families, and they probably wouldn't talk to me. Again, I am not claiming that it's not possible for ransom money to have been paid, only that we cannot use it as a premise to base other arguments on before we know for sure that this is indeed the case.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.