Man with a van!

Old Mar 7th 2005, 7:52 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Question Man with a van!

(Dubai)

Help! Need some Ikea bits (bed, sofa etc) transported shortish distance tomorrow night (Tues 8t March). The Ikea service for deliveries is booked until Sunday... would really help me if anyone knows someone I can call at short notice!

Any tips?

Thanks!
Old Mar 7th 2005, 8:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Man with a van!

Originally Posted by Autonomy
(Dubai)

Help! Need some Ikea bits (bed, sofa etc) transported shortish distance tomorrow night (Tues 8t March). The Ikea service for deliveries is booked until Sunday... would really help me if anyone knows someone I can call at short notice!

Any tips?

Thanks!
hiya m8...... been a while since ur last post! hmmmmmmm

r u using us for info? lol.... just teasing

Try the special services section of GN's or KT's classifieds ....... u shud be able to find something for about 30 - 40 dhs an hour.

Good luck and do come back!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Blach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Face81
hiya m8...... been a while since ur last post! hmmmmmmm

r u using us for info? lol.... just teasing

Try the special services section of GN's or KT's classifieds ....... u shud be able to find something for about 30 - 40 dhs an hour.

Good luck and do come back!
Sorry, going off the thread slightly but Dubai has an Ikea store???

God, the place gets better and better!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:37 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blach

God, the place gets better and better!!!
Will have 2 soon, Plus Debenhams, Marks and Spencers,Bhs.

still waiting for Ann Summers to open up here though
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Blach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the roughBlach is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Will have 2 soon, Plus Debenhams, Marks and Spencers,Bhs.

still waiting for Ann Summers to open up here though
I saw the Marks and Spencers and I was impressed but Ikea (and two of them)!!!! Does the Ikea store the same sort of stuff that they do in Europe?

Don't mind Debenhams opening, dont really shop there at all but I think the chances of Ann Summers opening are remote, but its Dubai so you never know!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:47 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the Marks and Spencers and I was impressed but Ikea (and two of them)!!!! Does the Ikea store the same sort of stuff that they do in Europe?

Don't mind Debenhams opening, dont really shop there at all but I think the chances of Ann Summers opening are remote, but its Dubai so you never know!!!
Exactly the same stuff that you get in UK/Europe....but cheaper !
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Exactly the same stuff that you get in UK/Europe....but cheaper !
You've cheered me up no end Jammy D
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:27 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

You've cheered me up no end Jammy D
There is a place next to the cemetry opposite to standard chartered bank in burdubai where you will find them parked, negotiate the price.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:59 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

not 2 m8......... thats wot i thought......... the from City Centre is moving to the Waterfront Mall at the Festival City.

IKEA City Centre will be departing soon!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 1:00 pm
The Oracle

errrrrrrrrr................... YES! we even have several Carrefours!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Face81
errrrrrrrrr................... YES! we even have several Carrefours!
Hey Face, suppose one Ikea is better than nothing lol

Don't suppose they have a Next and a Tesco's out there????

Not long to go for you mate
Old Mar 8th 2005, 4:54 pm
The Oracle

Hey Face, suppose one Ikea is better than nothing lol

Don't suppose they have a Next and a Tesco's out there????

Not long to go for you mate

errrrr........ Cant blame u for not knowing as u stayed in Sharjah when u were out!

Next, Debenhams, M&S, Woolworths (S.A), BHS........... and a zillion other UK stores have foiund their way into Dubai..... Virgin Mega Stores, Tower Records....... no Tescos though!

7 days!!!!!!!!!!!