Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

A man hunting for his ex-girlfriend's new love!

A man hunting for his ex-girlfriend's new love!

Old Dec 20th 2005, 6:04 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default A man hunting for his ex-girlfriend's new love!

Folks,

I know the title makes you go :scared: and in most cases it sounds crazy but this things do happen and I know most of you know it!!. You might wonder how I know about this one but it wasn't difficult coz I am the one of those being hunted, if you know what I mean !. I know it is not funny and not nice either but something’s just happen and you can't do any thing about it!! believe me!!

I'll tell you how it began so that you can see how it happened! . There is this good looking female who works the same place as I do. I never invited her in my office but she started pulling her self on me. Once she took sweets, then she smell that nice cup of coffee I was drinking then she asked for a cup of coffee, I offered her and she went saying the coffee she drunk was so nice that she would visit me every now and then to drink. I told her she's welcome and that the coffee was made from BID BID and she loved it.

I knew this woman just had a bad relationship with an Harley Davidson guy, so, I tried very hard not to keep my filthy hand on her. I never even shake her hands at the first. She keep on coming and tells me all the stories until it was easy for me to speak with her as a closer friend.

One day, she asked me to copy her a game and I said ok. She then asked me for my GSM number, saying that she will call me before coming to pick it up. I gave her my number, she called me and she came to pick up the game.

I normally drink at night, and you know what drinks do to you!! So, that night, I was I was drunk and browsing through my phone and saw her number. I simply sent her a message saying hi and how was her day after work. She replied me a long story that made me admire her. I had to put my filthy brain on her and I started to lie to her. I txt her telling her that she’s so beautiful, so pretty, and all the lies I could get from my nuts. She responded the same, telling me that she loved me for so long and that is why she’s been visiting my office everyday. Not because of coffee , "This creature never liked my coffee and I thought she did". She said she never liked coffee but just because she wants to get closer to me!!.... So, there we go !!! We started all the loving chats messages, and kisses msgs etc…. then I started dating her and you know the rest!! You are not kids for me to explain, are you!!

After a while a harley davidson guy new what was going on coz she actually told him that she does not want him back but she loves another man, She told him that this man (me ) knows the meaning of love and she is very satisfy with me!!. She already asked him never to come near her and willing to leave with me in anyway!!.

this guy then started to hunt for me until he knew my name, then from her bag he searched until he found my number and called me. He started shouting at me telling me that I should FU CK off and never call her again and that he is going to tie me behind his cycle and drag me etc…Actually he was crying while speaking with me until I felt so bad… so I asked him to meet me!. We make an appointment and met. To my surprise we knew each others long ago as friends but each one of us moved to different locations and forgotten. He knew me on sport and I was glade. We talked and I agreed to let him have his ex-girlfriend "How stupid he is anyway"!!. The problem is that this girl does not want him anymore. I tried all the way up and down, I even asked her not to meet me anymore but she does not want this guy….She’s already reporting for a restaining order against him. I don’t really know how much I can help this man… I want them back together, I did all I can but this female has become nuts on me!!.

It is like a glue over me!!. I didn’t give her much but as you know the type of a person I am with all the I don’t know what she was missing from him... The guy keeps phoning me everyday but what can I do!!!

Any advice please?
Old Dec 24th 2005, 8:22 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A man hunting for his ex-girlfriend's new love!

Originally Posted by CasaNova
but what can I do!!!

Any advice please?
See a doctor.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 9:11 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
See a doctor.

CB, You really cracked me up! what does a doctor have to do in this situation??
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:50 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

They might be able to do something about the delusions.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:02 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Advice: Wake up, stop dreaming.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:53 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

examine your brain? and decide wether you need to go to the asylum ???
Old Dec 25th 2005, 8:15 am
Banned

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
They might be able to do something about the delusions.

I have a thread beneath this one about Xmas, now thats a delusion!

This is happening to me, i dont know how to make u believe that.
Old Dec 26th 2005, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Is it camel hunting season already????
Old Dec 26th 2005, 4:40 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

This isn't an "Ask Claire, Mary, Tom, Dick or Harry" advice column.