Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

man gets beaten by group of women in Jumeira road!

man gets beaten by group of women in Jumeira road!

Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:16 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Angry man gets beaten by group of women in Jumeira road!

i saw one man running down the beach road with a bunch of females chasing after him!!! it happened all lastnite near the palmstrip, i was driving on my car from the other direction with my uncle... many cars were stopping to watch that!

What has happened of us man??? these females manage to grab him and they all started to beat him! and other females passing by joined in the beating of the poor man

he looked like a young guy in his early twenties thats all i could see of him I am so upset that there were so many man but NO body came to this guys rescue and all they did was to see him being beaten by these females

i am ashamed of being a man because i could have been that poor guy and no one of you around to help!!!!!
Old Dec 24th 2005, 5:14 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice
Default Re: man gets beaten by group of women in Jumeira road!

He should of run quicker!
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:32 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
i saw one man running down the beach road with a bunch of females chasing after him!!! it happened all lastnite near the palmstrip, i was driving on my car from the other direction with my uncle... many cars were stopping to watch that!

What has happened of us man??? these females manage to grab him and they all started to beat him! and other females passing by joined in the beating of the poor man

he looked like a young guy in his early twenties thats all i could see of him I am so upset that there were so many man but NO body came to this guys rescue and all they did was to see him being beaten by these females

i am ashamed of being a man because i could have been that poor guy and no one of you around to help!!!!!

One question - if you were so concerned why didn't you turn your car around and go and help
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:43 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
One question - if you were so concerned why didn't you turn your car around and go and help
Good question! my uncle was driving not me, beside i was wearing the seatbelt so there were noway i could get out of the car.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:44 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Cos it was him doing the running
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:49 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Good question! my uncle was driving not me, beside i was wearing the seatbelt so there were noway i could get out of the car.
That's not a seat belt, that's a straitjacket. Ah well, time to reduce the dose frequency.
Old Dec 26th 2005, 11:41 am
W10

[/IMG]
Sounds like your average night out in Bolton to be honest.

Old Dec 26th 2005, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

When you release yourself from your seatbelt,(you seem to be living in that car...),you will discover a world full of new possibilities...
Old Dec 26th 2005, 12:19 pm
W10

i saw one man running down the beach road with a bunch of females chasing after him!!! [/IMG]
This however, sounds like a typical night out in Shou Shou's life.

Old Dec 26th 2005, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
This however, sounds like a typical night out in Shou Shou's life.
I get chased during the day,but chase them during the night...

Merry Christmas son...
Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:05 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

You ought to start your own tabloid with all of the exciting & extraordinary things that happen to you
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:17 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
You ought to start your own tabloid with all of the exciting & extraordinary things that happen to you
and call it "Never Never Land"
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 2:53 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard the news reports of roving bands of rabid women terrorising Dubai. This post substantiates my darkest fears.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 8:35 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

ive heard of some women that have been ripping off the penises of young virile men and storing them for future generations.

:scared:

Ive heard that TS is of prime importance and will be bitten quite shortly.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 4:11 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I've heard the news reports of roving bands of rabid women terrorising Dubai. This post substantiates my darkest fears.
Where? tell me, where, where!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.