Malteser??

Old Nov 29th 2006, 3:33 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malteser??

Originally Posted by Rascal
It took me just one week to adjust to the heat of Doha in summer and then I just LOVED it.
Bet Holland is cold at mo though Still, who cares, its the only country in the world I would put up with being cold. Dont do Uk in cold, but Holland, it never bothered me coz I enjoyed being there sooooo much.
Yeah Holland is just lovely. Been there a couple of times and we really like it. Prob the one place I would love to live in in Europe. Unless its bella Italia. Now thats another story....
Old Nov 29th 2006, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Yeah Holland is just lovely. Been there a couple of times and we really like it. Prob the one place I would love to live in in Europe. Unless its bella Italia. Now thats another story....
The daft thing is, when we first came to NZ and was going through the Immigration minefield we said if this doesn't work, we will go live in Holland. Then last year we went to Australia and thought OMG, I want to be here!
So, here we are with a Holland/Malta job and then we are hoping later to be transferred to Brisbane as company have offices there too. So Mr R is gonna do a 'top notch' job and impress them enough to send us to Oz and buy us a house there! (Yeh right) Well, we have to dream dont we?
Old Nov 29th 2006, 3:48 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rascal
The daft thing is, when we first came to NZ and was going through the Immigration minefield we said if this doesn't work, we will go live in Holland. Then last year we went to Australia and thought OMG, I want to be here!
So, here we are with a Holland/Malta job and then we are hoping later to be transferred to Brisbane as company have offices there too. So Mr R is gonna do a 'top notch' job and impress them enough to send us to Oz and buy us a house there! (Yeh right) Well, we have to dream dont we?
Yep.....u wont live if u dont dream.....
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, we can dream away!
Be glad to be back in the Northern Hemisphere for a while, I miss Europe.
Dunno why we thought we had to emigrate 12k miles to find Utopia (but didn't) when we had Europe on our doorstep all along.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Hiya Malt! Gosh what a very busy last few days we have had!
Just to catch up, its looking like we are going to choose Malta!
Haven't decided yet, but we are now swaying more and more to being in Malta. Will be late Jan though as Mr R has a 2 month contract here to finish first. May miss you AGAIN!
Will take your numbers with us though just in case we go sooner.
Now then ,good restaurants please?? And oh yeh, not forgetting, a decent curry!
Unless Tari fancies a trip to Malta?
Will PM you as I want to aks you a few things.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Malt? Have you left Doha for Xmas early?
You have a PM waiting for you.
x