Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Maintenance / CSA / etc

Maintenance / CSA / etc

Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:20 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maintenance / CSA / etc

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
A good response.

Anyway I would imagine the OP's children spend so much time with a maid that phillipino is their first language

PMSL ROTF
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Its never done me any harm!!
exactly, to some it is an act of endearment

but was it a double handed?

funny how is some way this has me thinking of the movie

'im gonna git you sukka'

anyone seen that classic??
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:25 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad

funny how is some way this has me thinking of the movie

'im gonna git you sukka'

anyone seen that classic??
Dis that star John Holmes and Felicity Goodbody?
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Dis that star John Holmes and Felicity Goodbody?
Na that was shaving ryans privates, the sequel!

this movie stars Huggie Bear
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:44 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
I completely believe that fathers should pay towards the upkeep of their kids if they are not living with them - but they should abso be given access whenever they want, it's important for them and the children.
MM, xx

I agree that the relationship between a father and his children is important, but what can you do when the father does not want regular contact. When the child's hopes are raised and then dashed.
Since returning to the uk, the court order that was in place is no longer valid and having tried my hardest to push acess over the past few months, other than sharing school holidays - He is not interested! He does not pay a penny towards my daugther, and refuses to make a two hour journey but will happily see her if I do the running around... I don't think so!
Access cannot always be given when ever its wanted, as either parent may have another life / family to think of ( as my ex has, his two kids come first ), therefore the child gets pushed to one side, and though there are once a week phone calls this does not in any way make up for one to one contact - The child misses out!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I agree that the relationship between a father and his children is important, but what can you do when the father does not want regular contact. When the child's hopes are raised and then dashed.
Since returning to the uk, the court order that was in place is no longer valid and having tried my hardest to push acess over the past few months, other than sharing school holidays - He is not interested! He does not pay a penny towards my daugther, and refuses to make a two hour journey but will happily see her if I do the running around... I don't think so!
Access cannot always be given when ever its wanted, as either parent may have another life / family to think of ( as my ex has, his two kids come first ), therefore the child gets pushed to one side, and though there are once a week phone calls this does not in any way make up for one to one contact - The child misses out!
that is a shame, as you say, we as adults can cope, but its how it affects the child in the long term is what is important.

No child deserves any of this, whether it is from the fathers perspective or the mothers. In between there is the one thing that is more important than anything.

The thought that my wee girl will grow up and have issues with this and be affected bothers me a lot more than any issues i have with her mother, which will in time fade away
Old Apr 26th 2007, 10:07 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

i have with her mother, which will in time fade away
A bit like the bruises after you got the SAS to bitch slap her....
Old Apr 26th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MJC
A bit like the bruises after you got the SAS to bitch slap her....
ssssshhh Rebel will beleive this and call social services
Old Apr 26th 2007, 10:32 am
Just Joined

Rebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really nice

ssssshhh Rebel will beleive this and call social services
They are on their way - I asked the maid to call them
Old Apr 26th 2007, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rebel
They are on their way - I asked the maid to call them
can she speak english??
Old Apr 26th 2007, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Rebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really niceRebel is just really nice

can she speak english??
If only I had one - all this housework is interfering in my log on time.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

If only I had one - all this housework is interfering in my log on time.

now the dust has settled (housework-dust get it ) i assume your comments were meant tongue-in-cheek??

Its just i havent received my apology yet
Old Apr 26th 2007, 11:14 am
Just Joined

now the dust has settled (housework-dust get it ) i assume your comments were meant tongue-in-cheek??

Its just i havent received my apology yet
Sorry but I still think you are scary!

I didn't mean to sound patronising in my original post, in fact the bit about children was not directed as much at you as myself. Its scary how they try my patience.

You must excuse me, as you can see I am a BritishExpats virgin.

Am I forgiven?
Old Apr 26th 2007, 11:20 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hhmmmmm
Old Apr 26th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry but I still think you are scary!

I didn't mean to sound patronising in my original post, in fact the bit about children was not directed as much at you as myself. Its scary how they try my patience.

Am I forgiven?
have you apologised??

Why am i scary???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.