Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Maid Service - Mirdif

Maid Service - Mirdif

Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

momix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant future
Smile Maid Service - Mirdif

Hi

i am looking for a partime maid or a company who provides maids on a daily basis in Mirdif area.

can someone help me in this

cheers
Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maid Service - Mirdif

Originally Posted by momix View Post
Hi

i am looking for a partime maid or a company who provides maids on a daily basis in Mirdif area.

cheers
FD mentioned she was looking for some work
(ill be in trouble for that one)
Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Hi

cheers
Shame Beebs got a new job....
Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by oktoberon View Post
Shame Beebs got a new job....
Seriously... there are lots of Co's offering that service.. check the papers..
Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Try the noticeboard in the People's Republic of Mirdif branch of Spinney's.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:07 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen View Post
FD mentioned she was looking for some work
(ill be in trouble for that one)
Hmmmmm very funny!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

momix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant futuremomix has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fairydust View Post
Hmmmmm very funny!!
ok let me rephrase the question

Anyone lives in Mirdif (or surroundings) areas who uses maid service via cleanning company on a part time basis....

i hope this time it will make more sense.....

cheers
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone lives in Mirdif (or surroundings) areas who uses maid service via cleanning company on a part time basis....

cheers
sorry You'll get quite a lot of nonsense from us.

BeeBee and MH both live there so maybe they can help.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers
It did, but this board has a wonderful knack of rapidly going off-topic. Beebs should be on later tonite, She lives in Mirdiff and she'll will help you.....
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:49 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

It did, but this board has a wonderful knack of rapidly going off-topic. Beebs should be on later tonite, She lives in Mirdiff and she'll will help you.....
No ads in Spinneys two days ago... there is a cleaning service i used but they are crap as if a better job comes in they will let you down. My maid is looking for extra work... but you do have to constantly be on her case as she gets lazy... but she speaks good English and is pleasant (she lives in my neighbours maids room)
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by beebee View Post
No ads in Spinneys two days ago... there is a cleaning service i used but they are crap as if a better job comes in they will let you down. My maid is looking for extra work... but you do have to constantly be on her case as she gets lazy... but she speaks good English and is pleasant (she lives in my neighbours maids room)
There ya go CeeCee's always good for something....Ducks for cover....
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:06 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

There ya go CeeCee's always good for something....Ducks for cover....
you are joking! mind you she has made dinner for the past two days...
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by beebee View Post
you are joking! mind you she has made dinner for the past two days...
So where was the invite.....
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So where was the invite.....
in my mail box. and the food was delicious
not to mention the after dinner entertainment
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen View Post
in my mail box. and the food was delicious
not to mention the after dinner entertainment
Ya boo sucks to you......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.