Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Maid Service in AD

Maid Service in AD

Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maid Service in AD

Originally Posted by beebee
I hope she only uses them for the toilets or I will be so disappointed in her!
i already am...perfect housewife, pahhhh...

MM, xx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
you didn't hear her description of it

diabolical spread all over her toilet!
OMG he is getting everywhere today
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:25 am
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice

I can get you a cheap maid if you were willing to sponsor her in this country. Very cheap. 1/3 the going rate, and if she lives with you, you could deduct some living expenses from her pay costing you virtually nothing. You would have to promise not to reveal my identity here though, and I would have to trust you on that.

And I'd waive the finders fee for Board members.

And P.S.- You would have to pay her travel expenses to Dubai.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:25 am
the sword of kings

excaliber is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by The Diabolical
I can get you a cheap maid if you were willing to sponsor her in this country. Very cheap. 1/3 the going rate, and if she lives with you, you could deduct some living expenses from her pay costing you virtually nothing. You would have to promise not to reveal my identity here though, and I would have to trust you on that.

And I'd waive the finders fee for Board members.

And P.S.- You would have to pay her travel expenses to Dubai.
you can get a cheap maid, well why dont you just nip across to thailand and get one for me, i hope you are not a member of the same club as myself, because you will not be their for long.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I thought earlier that you kids were wanting new blood in here...Now it seems you're asking for blood...
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I could EVER take advantage of a poor/desperate individual and pay her "1/3 the going rate" and deduct "living expenses" and then boast about opening a $$$ wine bottle. Thank God for making me who I am......
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
I don't think I could EVER take advantage of a poor/desperate individual and pay her "1/3 the going rate" and deduct "living expenses" and then boast about opening a $$$ wine bottle. Thank God for making me who I am......
You're either the ladder,or the climber...
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You're either the ladder,or the climber...
haven't heard this pearl before........
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:40 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

hi indie hows you
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

haven't heard this pearl before........
My dad said it...It was about a club that he presided...
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mythic
hi indie hows you
very successful thank you
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:42 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

very successful thank you
good for you, aint it a nice day today, sun shining, lovely
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:48 am
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice

Originally Posted by excaliber
you can get a cheap maid, well why dont you just nip across to thailand and get one for me, i hope you are not a member of the same club as myself, because you will not be their for long.
Just trying to help. It's perfectly legal...
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mythic
good for you, aint it a nice day today, sun shining, lovely
yes indeed!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
I thought earlier that you kids were wanting new blood in here...Now it seems you're asking for blood...

It's hard being in my shadow isn't it? Just worry about yourself Confucius. They are all adults here, they can decide for themselves if they want to respond.

A suggestion:
http://www.transitionsabroad.com/lis...websites.shtml

You might want to find a new home son

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.