Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Maid Service in AD

Maid Service in AD

Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:24 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Maid Service in AD

Have just got off phone to our Perfect Housewife.. she needs someone to go and clean her toilets.. anyone know of any Maid Services there? Have checked YP for her but only one listed. (oh..and going by her description, we can let her off with this one )
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maid Service in AD

Originally Posted by beebee
Have just got off phone to our Perfect Housewife.. she needs someone to go and clean her toilets.. anyone know of any Maid Services there? Have checked YP for her but only one listed. (oh..and going by her description, we can let her off with this one )
try abudhabiwoman.com. I better ring Twinkle she will be having a nervous breakdown!!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
try abudhabiwoman.com. I better ring Twinkle she will be having a nervous breakdown!!
she said she texted you but no reply... apparrently one of the workmen has left a nasty, big, horrible mess....
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

god, i'd have thought she'd be in heaven...she can put all those tips into action now...

MM, xx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
god, i'd have thought she'd be in heaven...she can put all those tips into action now...

MM, xx
you didn't hear her description of it

diabolical spread all over her toilet!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:52 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

you didn't hear her description of it

diabolical spread all over her toilet!
that is what this place was like when we moved in, the workmen had been using the toilets! yack!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:55 am

that is what this place was like when we moved in, the workmen had been using the toilets! yack!
by the sounds of it.. whoever used hers had a bit of a problem!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:21 pm
Concierge

I have put a post up on abudhabiwoman - they should be able to help
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

well...who would ever have thought that TS would shy away from a cleaning challenge...

MM, xx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:48 pm

I have put a post up on abudhabiwoman - they should be able to help
I will leave it to u then BC.. not keen on EW!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:48 pm
Concierge

I will leave it to u then BC.. not keen on EW!
it aint EW, it is a group who broke away and started their own site.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:50 pm

it aint EW, it is a group who broke away and started their own site.
Same kind of thing..non?
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:51 pm
Concierge

Same kind of thing..non?
bit like mine but mine is better!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:54 pm
Concierge

sorted, I have just text her the number
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:57 pm

sorted, I have just text her the number
I hope she only uses them for the toilets or I will be so disappointed in her!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.