MAH-JONGG

Old Jan 26th 2008, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently living in Wrexham North Wales, UK but soon to move to Dubai with work.
AndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to all
Smile MAH-JONGG

Hi all,

Finally the day draws near to the move from North Wales to Dubai, expect to get confirmation of flight any day now. We will be staying in a hotel for the first week or so and then move into our place on the Springs.

Are there any fellow MAH-JONGG players in the Dubai area, a simple question I hope.

Look forward to meeting you all soon in Dubai.

Andy
Old Jan 26th 2008, 1:24 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MAH-JONGG

Originally Posted by AndyB123 View Post
Hi all,

Finally the day draws near to the move from North Wales to Dubai, expect to get confirmation of flight any day now. We will be staying in a hotel for the first week or so and then move into our place on the Springs.

Are there any fellow MAH-JONGG players in the Dubai area, a simple question I hope.

Andy
I am a Mah-Jongg addict....but far away from Dubai mind you!
Old Jan 26th 2008, 3:19 am
W10

I haven't played for years...but I used to play all the time.

Old Jan 26th 2008, 3:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyB123 View Post
Hi all,

Andy
Andy, i think there is quite a big mah jongg playing community...you often see people on expatwoman asking about it, do a search there and you might find some contact details...

MM, xx
Old Jan 26th 2008, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently living in Wrexham North Wales, UK but soon to move to Dubai with work.
AndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to allAndyB123 is a name known to all
Smile Re: MAH-JONGG

Hi to all and thanks for the replies will do the search you suggest mm and thanks.

Andy
Old Jan 26th 2008, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

No doubt you can get some nice Mah-Jongg sets at the Dragon Mart!
Old Jan 27th 2008, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

vincesanity is an unknown quantity at this point

i played mah jong too.,
anyone filipino/filipina playing mahjong?
send me pm, 1-1 hahahahha
abu dhabi area me, but i can go to dubai if we will set one game esp if its thu night or fri?