Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 4:51 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie

I do not condone or appreciate bad manners.
Yes...let us try to keep this civil please.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 4:52 pm
Banned

international is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Originally Posted by B Bear
Which top manager? Name him/her please - the whole board of govenors?
For beginners, more information to your question:
I am confident that you will recognize these very popular zionists names in the BBC. Enjoy!

BBC television under Alan Yentob broadcasts into almost every home all day, every day. Likewise ITV, which is controlled by Carlton Communications plc under Michael Green and by Granada plc under Steve Morrison, each of which broadcasts to regions of 26 million, half of the population, or more, all day, every day. Daytime television across the ITV network, which broadcasts to the whole of Britain, every day, is mainly provided by Anglia Television under Graham Creelman, while the rest of the time it is controlled by the regions controlled by Carlton Communications plc and Granadaplc. Likewise ITN, which provides the news for the ITV network every day, is controlled by Michael Green and its programmes are broadcast to the whole of Britain, while Carlton and Granada jointly own the London News Network. Further, BSkyB controlled by Rupert Murdoch broadcasts to over 10 million subscribers and their families every day
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 4:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Just a reminder to those who are going down the name calling, attacking other posters, road. By all means have a discussion about the issues, no one is asking anyone to agree all the time. However, whilst having a discussion please argue the topics in hand, rather than directing personal remarks at the person you disagree with.

Thanks
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 5:30 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

When is it available as a movie?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

tuval will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by international
For beginners, more information to your question:
I am confident that you will recognize these very popular zionists names in the BBC. Enjoy!

BBC television under Alan Yentob broadcasts into almost every home all day, every day. Likewise ITV, which is controlled by Carlton Communications plc under Michael Green and by Granada plc under Steve Morrison, each of which broadcasts to regions of 26 million, half of the population, or more, all day, every day. Daytime television across the ITV network, which broadcasts to the whole of Britain, every day, is mainly provided by Anglia Television under Graham Creelman, while the rest of the time it is controlled by the regions controlled by Carlton Communications plc and Granadaplc. Likewise ITN, which provides the news for the ITV network every day, is controlled by Michael Green and its programmes are broadcast to the whole of Britain, while Carlton and Granada jointly own the London News Network. Further, BSkyB controlled by Rupert Murdoch broadcasts to over 10 million subscribers and their families every day
The BBC is basically owned by the Queen of England, that notorious zionist lady. It is not "under" Alan Yentob. The director General of the BBC is Mark Thompson a Roman Catholic. The Chief Financial Officer is Zarin Patel. Whilst I cannot guarantee this very nice lady is not a zionist, I'm going to take an educated guess and say she's probably not!

Furthermore, ITV plc is "under" Adam Crozier who is the Chief Executive. Far from being zionist, he is in fact Scottish! Archibald John Norman is the Chairman of the company.

There are more inaccuracies in your comments but I'm getting bored and off for beans on toast.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 5:45 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tuval
The BBC is basically owned by the Queen of England, that notorious zionist lady. It is not "under" Alan Yentob. The director General of the BBC is Mark Thompson a Roman Catholic. The Chief Financial Officer is Zarin Patel. Whilst I cannot guarantee this very nice lady is not a zionist, I'm going to take an educated guess and say she's probably not!

Furthermore, ITV plc is "under" Adam Crozier who is the Chief Executive. Far from being zionist, he is in fact Scottish! Archibald John Norman is the Chairman of the company.

There are more inaccuracies in your comments but I'm getting bored and off for beans on toast.
Oooh, beans on toast - *ditching the popcorn*
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 6:23 pm
Banned

Those are the facts which are known to everyone. Your queen does not own anything except sitting on her "Royal Chair"
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 8:20 pm
Banned

You can't run away from your lies. 100% evidence was presented to this forum I hope with more information if required. it is time for you to come clean with your conscience, I know it is hard for you to do so, but you have to come true, no matter what. Playing the clown is short sighted, join the club of truth not the people of darkness.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by international
You can't run away from your lies. 100% evidence was presented to this forum I hope with more information if required. it is time for you to come clean with your conscience, I know it is hard for you to do so, but you have to come true, no matter what. Playing the clown is short sighted, join the club of truth not the people of darkness.
Hmm interesting. You have the monopoly on truth do you and we are all some kinds of dupes? Do you listen to the BBC? Editorial policy demands that there should always be a counterpoint offered, and if you listen to the Toady programme on radio 4 the Isralei Spokesman will generally be followed by a Hammas one and so on - and boy do the BBC get told off by the public if they even appear to show bias or favouritism - same for newsnight on BBC 2. Do you have eveidnce of a better more balanced model of news journalism that we might consider? I seldom see much Israeli insight here in the ME media - or is it only Hamas who know the truth.

Where for instance do you get your self righteous and flawed information about the 'zionist BBC' from that you hold as the inalienable truth? I'll save you the trouble - you cut and pasted it wholesale from Jeff Reese's conspiracy website (without attribution - very cheeky!) - the home of the US radio talk show anti zionist / jews are to balme for everything bigot. he also has interesting views on aliens too which we are too blinkered not to know about.

Rather amusing in light of all you have informed us about is that last year the Director General of the BBC Mark Thompson is on record stating that that 'Islam should be treated more sensitively by the media than Christianity' - and then brought in the new head of religious affairs at the BBC the controversial Muslim film maker Aaqil Ahmed, whilst the flagship sunday religious programme 'Songs of Praise' is produced by a Sikih.

It is very easy to become entranced by the banner headlines of websites that feed your prejudices in this google world. You like Reese keep repeating the mantras theat we are all following what our governments tell us or want us to see, but as we continue to look later at some of your more outlandish and unsubstansiated claims we will see it is you that are the parrot of extreme and hate fuelled vitriol.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 4:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by B Bear
Hmm interesting. You have the monopoly on truth do you and we are all some kinds of dupes? Do you listen to the BBC? Editorial policy demands that there should always be a counterpoint offered, and if you listen to the Toady programme on radio 4 the Isralei Spokesman will generally be followed by a Hammas one and so on - and boy do the BBC get told off by the public if they even appear to show bias or favouritism - same for newsnight on BBC 2. Do you have eveidnce of a better more balanced model of news journalism that we might consider? I seldom see much Israeli insight here in the ME media - or is it only Hamas who know the truth.

Where for instance do you get your self righteous and flawed information about the 'zionist BBC' from that you hold as the inalienable truth? I'll save you the trouble - you cut and pasted it wholesale from Jeff Reese's conspiracy website (without attribution - very cheeky!) - the home of the US radio talk show anti zionist / jews are to balme for everything bigot. he also has interesting views on aliens too which we are too blinkered not to know about.

Rather amusing in light of all you have informed us about is that last year the Director General of the BBC Mark Thompson is on record stating that that 'Islam should be treated more sensitively by the media than Christianity' - and then brought in the new head of religious affairs at the BBC the controversial Muslim film maker Aaqil Ahmed, whilst the flagship sunday religious programme 'Songs of Praise' is produced by a Sikih.

It is very easy to become entranced by the banner headlines of websites that feed your prejudices in this google world. You like Reese keep repeating the mantras theat we are all following what our governments tell us or want us to see, but as we continue to look later at some of your more outlandish and unsubstansiated claims we will see it is you that are the parrot of extreme and hate fuelled vitriol.
As I said on my earlier post, for beginners, simple google search will show you that zionists own the British media, believe it or not, that is important, it is a fact. BBC may appear from time to time to be sympathetic to the Palestinians plight or Islam in general due the make up of the British public, but it is only cosmetic.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Is it ?

Two questions for you to answer to the forum:

1. - Are you British (or have you ever lived in Britain) which gives you such insight? - straight question.

2. - What information or fact(s) do you believe that the 'zionist media' have supressed in UK, and that I therefore do not know in my balanced survey of the world media?

I know all about the conditions in the camps in gaza and the restrictions, I know about the calls for israel to be put on trial for war crimes, I know about the use of white phos artillery rounds and seen the pictures of dead babies.

I challenge you to tell me, a media aware UK citizen of reasonable education and worldly experience, what terrible secret I am being denied by the conspiracy of international zionism. All I ask is do not cut and paste from internet conspiracy websites.....
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

In fact reflecting on your arguments, what it is that you don't like is the fact that BBC newsreaders are not personally criticising and damning the Israelis at every turn to meet you own agenda, but instead attempt to offer a balanced view, allowing both sides in a story to have their say, and then offer some outside political insight. If, as I suspect you come from this region of the world you are more used to having every last breath of Israeli perfidy denounced whilst never challenging precepts and opinions. (see any local news station) In the UK we march in the streets in support of Palestine, the EU is the biggest provider of support and finance to the strip, followed by the USA.... all of which is openly discussed and debated. Look at the BBC news website this morning covering the middle east. There are pieces on gazas suffering, israeli alleged involvement in dubai killing etc - what are you expecting big red angry headlines KILL KILL KILL israel?
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:08 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

can we just ban this idiot already.
been here seen the tshirt several times
always reads
"islamic nutter troll who will get worse and worse until baned"

Bring out the hammer
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:11 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:12 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

it's true! It's true! If you google "zionist BBC" then the first website to come up is The BBC: A Global Instrument of Zionist Propaganda.

The Intarnetz have spoken!

Saying that, "the truthseeker" website makes for some [cough] interesting reading with a conspiracy theory to suit every occasion.

RK, where's that popcorn smilie?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.