Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 12:25 pm
Banned

international is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Im not, but I can get you what you need.......

I have enough cyproterone to make sure you are unique, habib....
I didn't know that you are drug addict and a drug dealer. From what I heard,the gulf countries issue the death penalty for such a crime. I hope you get caught very soon, because we don't need filth like amongst us.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 12:27 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Originally Posted by international
I didn't know that you are drug addict and a drug dealer. From what I heard,the gulf countries issue the death penalty for such a crime. I hope you get caught very soon, because we don't need filth like amongst us.
never heard of a thing called a joke?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 12:32 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

because we don't need filth like amongst us.

i love how all muslims talk of and in the collective.

does that also mean that all muslims accept responsibilty for things like child marriage, female circumcision, the death of the burried turkish girl, the mass murders of sadam hussein etc etc etc ad infinitum???
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Cyprus has smart and lovely people, thank God we don't have to deal with stupid assholes like you in here.
Well petal, we do have our knickers in a bunch...don't we...

You are more than welcome to remove yourself from the forum if you cant bring yourself to the level of the stupid assholes present.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

What troubles me is that the issue of the conflict between Hamas and Israel, and the actions of each party, are being "discussed" in terms of a wider Muslim / Western conflict.

Gaza, which Hamas control, is effectively a prison state (if it is a state at all - it lacks international recognition) - they not only have to resort to black-market deals to secure weapons but also must smuggle more normal imports like food and fuel.

The arms being secured were, one suspects, not destined for acts of international terrorism but to arm Hamas for the defence of Gaza against Israeli attack. A few rocket launchers and Ak47's in all likelihood, to engage in a futile war against helicopter gun-ships, jets and tanks.

Perhaps if Israel really wants to solve the Gaza problem they might look to giving the people there a fair chance at a decent life, rather than elaborate espionage plots that transgress International Law.

And there are plenty of Palestinian Christians in Gaza, too - this is not a simple problem of radicalised Jihadi Muslims.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 1:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
i love how all muslims talk of and in the collective.

does that also mean that all muslims accept responsibilty for things like child marriage, female circumcision, the death of the burried turkish girl, the mass murders of sadam hussein etc etc etc ad infinitum???
This is the point I made earlier, implicit attacks on Islam! How about the murders of at least one million Iraqis by your occupation forces in Iraq and the slaughter of thousands of innocent civilians in Afghanistan. Just today, there were at least 27 civilians killed by your criminal forces in Marjah, . I think you are suffering from amnesia. You are trying to compare few despicable isolated incidents to your mega genocidal crimes against humanity in the name of democracy, what a joke!
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

This is the point I made earlier, implicit attacks on Islam! How about the murders of at least one million Iraqis by your occupation forces in Iraq and the slaughter of thousands of innocent civilians in Afghanistan. Just today, there were at least 27 civilians killed by your criminal forces in Marjah, . I think you are suffering from amnesia. You are trying to compare few despicable isolated incidents to your mega genocidal crimes against humanity in the name of democracy, what a joke!
These kinds of accusations and counter-accusations are senseless, and cannot be in any sense meaningful or constructive.

The specific questions in this very particular and localized case are:

a) Does Hamas as a democratically elected leadership, have the right to run Gaza, and to be recognized internationally?

b) As a sovereign state, does Gaza have the right to hold arms and to control its own borders? If they are being denied that right, is it surprising that their leaders have to go to the black market?

c) Rather than moan on about how Israel used - shock and horror - European passports, should the outrage in the press not be more about the continued oppression of the Gazan people?

My personal advice to you, International, is to calm down your responses and put a little more thought into what you say. For the present time, all you are doing is increasing the feeling amongst otherwise reasonable posters on here that Israel was right to rid the world of one more terrorist.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

tuval will become famous soon enough

International -

Can we ask you to actually prove you are a British Expat? Get you digital camera, take down your trousers and upload a photo of the Union Jack tattoo on your bum.

You do have the tattoo don't you?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 2:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by tuval
International -

Can we ask you to actually prove you are a British Expat? Get you digital camera, take down your trousers and upload a photo of the Union Jack tattoo on your bum.

You do have the tattoo don't you?
There are plenty who post on here who are not British Nationals - no reason to exclude their voices. In any case, the gentleman has already said that he is Moroccan - no harm in that.

If, however, this thread is just going to descend into baiting a person with different views from the majority opinion, I'd rather see it closed.

(Post script - was just reading this ed re the Gazan tunnels:
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...d-1894563.html

While the EU gutlessly allows Israel to deprive Palestinian civilians of cement to rebuild their homes after last year's bloodbath in Gaza – because Hamas might use the cement to build bunkers – Hamas itself has more than enough cement to build a city of bunkers or a fleet of mosques, not to mention the buildings it has erected opposite Israeli troops at Erez.

In other words, the tunnels keep Hamas in pocket and Gaza alive. The Palestinian poor, of course, have to be fed by the United Nations. The tunnels thus represent not just a series of blood vessels between Gaza and Egypt, but a massive international hypocrisy.

Last edited by shakh your bootie; Feb 22nd 2010 at 2:51 pm. Reason: Updated...
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Great article and very thoughtful comments, I wonder if bladder mouth tuval can read it and understand it as well. No, I don't think so, he seems to be an airhead.
If you choose to reply to one of my posts again, please do not include an insult to another poster in the content.

I do not condone or appreciate bad manners.

Thank you.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

tuval will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
There are plenty who post on here who are not British Nationals - no reason to exclude their voices. In any case, the gentleman has already said that he is Moroccan - no harm in that.

If, however, this thread is just going to descend into baiting a person with different views from the majority opinion, I'd rather see it closed.

(Post script - was just reading this ed re the Gazan tunnels:
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...d-1894563.html

While the EU gutlessly allows Israel to deprive Palestinian civilians of cement to rebuild their homes after last year's bloodbath in Gaza – because Hamas might use the cement to build bunkers – Hamas itself has more than enough cement to build a city of bunkers or a fleet of mosques, not to mention the buildings it has erected opposite Israeli troops at Erez.

In other words, the tunnels keep Hamas in pocket and Gaza alive. The Palestinian poor, of course, have to be fed by the United Nations. The tunnels thus represent not just a series of blood vessels between Gaza and Egypt, but a massive international hypocrisy.
I'm sorry, maybe we read different articles. "The Independent" article seems to be mainly critical of Hamas and Egypt.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

The answer to your question is very easy. 99% will say yes. When it comes to Muslim's bashing, there is no shortage of that in this forum. Now days, the terrorists are commandos and freedom fighters are terrorists, especially in the western media which as we all know is controlled and owned by the zionist, e.g. to name few, BBC, Skynews, Fox News (bluntly racist and fascist channel), ABC, NBC, CBS and of course the thousands of newspapers that writes propaganda against muslims and arabs.
Sorry, but you are going to have to help me here - how is the BBC controlled by Zionists exactly? If anything the most common complaint is that they are actively anti-Israeli and biased in their reporting! Please quote your basis for this assertation - no swearing - and then we'll look at some of your other claims. It's very easy just to bleat out tired old half truths and slip in additional nonsense and lies and dress it up as fact alongside actaul truths. - Your source of this info?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 3:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by B Bear
Sorry, but you are going to have to help me here - how is the BBC controlled by Zionists exactly? If anything the most common complaint is that they are actively anti-Israeli and biased in their reporting! Please quote your basis for this assertation - no swearing - and then we'll look at some of your other claims. It's very easy just to bleat out tired old half truths and slip in additional nonsense and lies and dress it up as fact alongside actaul truths. - Your source of this info?
Plenty of evidence to support the claim, watch BBC for one week and then you'll find out. Their support of the zionist gang before and after the war on Gazans, with the exception sometimes of hardtalk, they never ask their zionist guests any hard questions. If really need to know who controls BBC, do a simple google search, top management are zionist or supporters of them, to me they are the same, because they have the same evil agenda. There are plenty of facts out there, not myths as some claim.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Plenty of evidence to support the claim, watch BBC for one week and then you'll find out. Their support of the zionist gang before and after the war on Gazans, with the exception sometimes of hardtalk, they never ask their zionist guests any hard questions. If really need to know who controls BBC, do a simple google search, top management are zionist or supporters of them, to me they are the same, because they have the same evil agenda. There are plenty of facts out there, not myths as some claim.
Which top manager? Name him/her please - the whole board of govenors?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by tuval
I'm sorry, maybe we read different articles. "The Independent" article seems to be mainly critical of Hamas and Egypt.
my reading of it was that just about the only party not criticised was the average gazan on the street. But that surely is the point of a free press. If only such views were reflected in govt policy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.