Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

tuval will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Originally Posted by international
The answer to your question is very easy. 99% will say yes. When it comes to Muslim's bashing, there is no shortage of that in this forum. Now days, the terrorists are commandos and freedom fighters are terrorists, especially in the western media which as we all know is controlled and owned by the zionist, e.g. to name few, BBC, Skynews, Fox News (bluntly racist and fascist channel), ABC, NBC, CBS and of course the thousands of newspapers that writes propaganda against muslims and arabs.
Do they have Psychologists in Cyprus?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 9:16 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

The answer to your question is very easy. 99% will say yes. When it comes to Muslim's bashing, there is no shortage of that in this forum. Now days, the terrorists are commandos and freedom fighters are terrorists, especially in the western media which as we all know is controlled and owned by the zionist, e.g. to name few, BBC, Skynews, Fox News (bluntly racist and fascist channel), ABC, NBC, CBS and of course the thousands of newspapers that writes propaganda against muslims and arabs.
gosh, it must be hard being quite so paranoid.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

tuval will become famous soon enough

I didn't even know Mabhouh was a Muslim, thought he was just a terrorist!
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:42 am
Banned

international is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tuval
Do they have Psychologists in Cyprus?
Cyprus has smart and lovely people, thank God we don't have to deal with stupid assholes like you in here.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:43 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Cyprus has smart and lovely people, thank God we don't have to deal with stupid assholes like you in here.
Oh My God...

The drugs have obviously worn off....
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by tuval
I didn't even know Mabhouh was a Muslim, thought he was just a terrorist!
I didn't know that this site has too many retards members.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
gosh, it must be hard being quite so paranoid.
It must be hard to accept the truth, knowing that you have been brain washed since your childhood.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:59 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know that this site has too many retards members.
Well, one has just come outta the closet...
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 11:02 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

It must be hard to accept the truth, knowing that you have been brain washed since your childhood.
I suppose when you have had it battered into your head, literally, 5 times a day you could also argue that there has been some serious brainwashing going on in every mosque around the world...
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 11:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Oh My God...

The drugs have obviously worn off....
I didn't know that you are a drug addict.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 11:12 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I didn't know that you are a drug addict.
Im not, but I can get you what you need.......

I have enough cyproterone to make sure you are unique, habib....
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 11:14 am