Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

At least the Uk Israeli embassy has a sense of humour.

http://twitter.com/israeluk/status/9277499838/

I think they are referring to Shahar Peer though. Would be strange if she won.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 5:33 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Originally Posted by benzonar
At least the Uk Israeli embassy has a sense of humour.

http://twitter.com/israeluk/status/9277499838/

I think they are referring to Shahar Peer though. Would be strange if she won.
www.twitter.com/mossadassassins
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
http://twitter.com/wsrw

http://www.wsrw.org/index.php?dl=en

Last edited by benzonar; Feb 19th 2010 at 6:03 am.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:54 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by international
From your oh so elegant prose am I right to assume that you are either someone who worships a 6th century epileptic kiddy fiddler.
I'm not quite current with my insult dictionary - who's the epileptic you refer to?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by snowbunny
I'm not quite current with my insult dictionary - who's the epileptic you refer to?
Ok it should have said 7th century, how many icons from then who married a 6yr old have you heard of?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:01 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Do I need to close this thread or can arsetards be rained in from the abuse dishing?

Yes, I see hypocrisy in that, but that's them dice and chuddies can be kissed if one doesn't like it.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:22 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Do I need to close this thread or can arsetards be rained in from the abuse dishing?

Yes, I see hypocrisy in that, but that's them dice and chuddies can be kissed if one doesn't like it.
You using an online translating service, Bob?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:35 pm
Banned

international is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=benzonar;8356513]
Originally Posted by international

Your calling people hypocrites is funny. I see you describe yourself as Morrocan, hence I'll assume you have a make believe friend who lives in the sky. Your talk of zionists is interesting, you obviously have a problem with countries or peoples that you perceive to have stolen land and then oppress the resident population through torture and killings.

Ever heard of Western Sahara and the Sahrawi, and the fact that Morrocco carried out a land grab and refuses to grant a referendum or independence to these people. It has carried out the expulsion of tens of thousands of Sahrawis who live in refugee camps in Algeria (estimated at 100,000+), and built settlements and moved in Morrocans. The inbred Morroccan King issued a statement saying "We shall not give up one inch of our beloved Sahara, not a grain of its sand".

Human rights abuses have been recorded continually with Morrocco acting in exactly the same way as your beloved zionists. In fact the Sahrawis refer to their struggles as the Independence Intifada. Yet not one word out of the Arab League apart from support for the murdering Morroccans.

Then of course you have Cyprus, would I be right in thinking that you currently live in an area that ws seized by yet another peace loving Muslim state back in the 70s? You really are a joke and a moron.
Your post is really funny, comparing apples and oranges . First, I don't condone the occupation of Western Sahara, and I completely support their independence. Unlike what the zionists are doing to Palestinians on a daily basis, Morocco does not starve or imprison thousands of Saharians, set up 723 checkpoints to strangle their livelihood and humiliate them. Morocco does not wage war on the civilian population that leads to the killing of thousands of innocent people including children. Morocco does not bring settlers from Romania, Bulgaria, Brooklyn NY, etc..... finance them in order to steal the land of the aboriginal people. Second, the lovely Turkish Cypriots didn't come from Brooklyn NY, they, for so long lived in peace with the Greek Cypriots, and if it wasn't for Turkey, The Greeks could have wiped them out. Look what is happening in Palestine today, the criminal gang in occupied Palestine has free hand because it has the support of the US empire. Since you are the real moron, you can't or don't want to see the huge difference between the Western Sahara issue, the Cyprus problem, and the mega Palestinian problem.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:54 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
You using an online translating service, Bob?

Oh and I will be forced to ban people for messing up quotes too....they aren't a complicated function to use either...
Old Feb 19th 2010, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Isn t it odd that this exchange of insults interspersed with matters of historical fact is somewhat reminiscent of ideological fillybustering. I d be interested to know how many people think this assassination is morally acceptable?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 9:39 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Isn t it odd that this exchange of insults interspersed with matters of historical fact is somewhat reminiscent of ideological fillybustering. I d be interested to know how many people think this assassination is morally acceptable?
It seems to me that all of the facts are vague to say the least. But if this person (some would say terrorist, some would say freedom fighter) was buying arms, does this not make him a casualty of war?

I'm sitting on the fence here, and I don't proclaim to be an expert in assassination plots but from what I've read I wouldn't expect Mossad to use 11+ people to kill one person. Unless this is a double bluff?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
It seems to me that all of the facts are vague to say the least. But if this person (some would say terrorist, some would say freedom fighter) was buying arms, does this not make him a casualty of war?

I'm sitting on the fence here, and I don't proclaim to be an expert in assassination plots but from what I've read I wouldn't expect Mossad to use 11+ people to kill one person. Unless this is a double bluff?
yeah mebbe. But if clinical targetted assassination was acceptable it would be far more commonplace. There is no significant technological barrier to anonymous micro uav s that could remotely take out just about anyone. Why don t we develop and deploy them? Cause it ain t right.
Old Feb 21st 2010, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by benzonar
Ever heard of Western Sahara and the Sahrawi, and the fact that Morrocco carried out a land grab and refuses to grant a referendum or independence to these people. It has carried out the expulsion of tens of thousands of Sahrawis who live in refugee camps in Algeria (estimated at 100,000+), and built settlements and moved in Morrocans. The inbred Morroccan King issued a statement saying "We shall not give up one inch of our beloved Sahara, not a grain of its sand".
Benz...you constantly suprise me with your random topics of knowledge.
Old Feb 21st 2010, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

tuval will become famous soon enough

I d be interested to know how many people think this assassination is morally acceptable?
Put me down for a "yes"! But using British passports, that's a little naughty!
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:48 am
Banned

international is an unknown quantity at this point

The answer to your question is very easy. 99% will say yes. When it comes to Muslim's bashing, there is no shortage of that in this forum. Now days, the terrorists are commandos and freedom fighters are terrorists, especially in the western media which as we all know is controlled and owned by the zionist, e.g. to name few, BBC, Skynews, Fox News (bluntly racist and fascist channel), ABC, NBC, CBS and of course the thousands of newspapers that writes propaganda against muslims and arabs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.