Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Old Feb 18th 2010, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Porky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nice
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
they assasinated a terrorist murdering scumbag. who cares!
+1
Ironically he was also reported to have entered Dubai on a false passport, not too much being asked about that ?
Old Feb 18th 2010, 4:10 pm
Banned

international is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Originally Posted by Aikman7981
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Live like a terrorist, die in a hotel room under shady circustances.

What about the two Palestinians arrested by the Dubai police? How does that factor into the whole conspriacy theory? This man likely had enemies from Eastern Europe all the way through the Middle East.

The NYT has a story about how pissed the Israelis are, not about the killing, but about how amateur hour it was carried out. That alone makes many feel that the Mossad was being framed. It does kind of make sense, the Mossad is the most professional organization in the world at finding, kidnapping, or killing whomever they please.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/18/wo...html?ref=world
There is no conspiracy here, only a bunch of morons wanted to look like James bond and got caught on video for the whole world to see this mockery . Well, lets wait and see how these cowards would act now, just a matter of time, they will be caught, or be killed by their bosses, and of course claim that they disappeared. I think, they taught Dubai still live in the stone age. These war criminals have reached the end of the rope, and they know they can't continue any longer. Wait, there is Iran WMD, except, who is going to fight and finance this expensive endeavor for us again?
Old Feb 18th 2010, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by international
There is no conspiracy here, only a bunch of morons wanted to look like James bond and got caught on video for the whole world to see this mockery . Well, lets wait and see how these cowards would act now, just a matter of time, they will be caught, or be killed by their bosses, and of course claim that they disappeared. I think, they taught Dubai still live in the stone age. These war criminals have reached the end of the rope, and they know they can't continue any longer. Wait, there is Iran WMD, except, who is going to fight and finance this expensive endeavor for us again?
Angry much???
Old Feb 18th 2010, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

Porky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nice

I think, they taught Dubai still live in the stone age.
Well you almost got that bit right !!
Old Feb 18th 2010, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

From your oh so elegant prose am I right to assume that you are either someone who worships a 6th century epileptic kiddy fiddler, or you are Nick Griffin.

How warm am I?
Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by benzonar
From your oh so elegant prose am I right to assume that you are either someone who worships a 6th century epileptic kiddy fiddler, or you are Nick Griffin.

How warm am I?
Slightly pink, I think
Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spart
Slightly pink, I think
Is that in celsius or farenheit?
Old Feb 18th 2010, 7:56 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

i'm giving it less than 48hrs before this bad boy comes out to play

Old Feb 18th 2010, 11:42 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=benzonar;8354916]From your oh so elegant prose am I right to assume that you are either someone who worships a 6th century epileptic kiddy fiddler, or you are Nick Griffin
What language are you speaking? I guess you just want to post something for
the sake of it. Shove it asshole, you have nothing to say, milk and kiss ass while you are in the gulf, your little talk shows that you are a depressed ignorant miserable son of bitch.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 11:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by spart
Slightly pink, I think
Deja heard, you live in the gulf,you make money in the gulf, as the expression goes, treasure hunters, and still hypocrites, one question for you: How can you live with yourself, knowing that you live amongst the people you milk each day. No conscience of course. Shame on you.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 11:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
Angry much???
You are a looser for sure, nothing to give. Good job looser
Old Feb 19th 2010, 12:15 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Porky Pig
Hypocrisy, hypocrisy and hypocrisy. you live in the gulf , make your living and money in the gulf and you still talk that way. Eventually you will end up in that shit hole you came from. That will clear your conscience hypocrite if you have one.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Porky Pig
Forgot to mention to you looser, Dubai is much, much , and much better than that shit hole you came from, otherwise you won't be there. You feel guilty because you are serving Arabs, may be you should change allegiences to serve jews in Tel Aviv.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

Boy... you are an angry man international! Please show that you are better than the terrorist (zionist or not) and have a little respect for the people in the forum. You may get some respect back...
Old Feb 19th 2010, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=international;8356081]
Originally Posted by benzonar
From your oh so elegant prose am I right to assume that you are either someone who worships a 6th century epileptic kiddy fiddler, or you are Nick Griffin
What language are you speaking? I guess you just want to post something for
the sake of it. Shove it asshole, you have nothing to say, milk and kiss ass while you are in the gulf, your little talk shows that you are a depressed ignorant miserable son of bitch.
Your calling people hypocrites is funny. I see you describe yourself as Morrocan, hence I'll assume you have a make believe friend who lives in the sky. Your talk of zionists is interesting, you obviously have a problem with countries or peoples that you perceive to have stolen land and then oppress the resident population through torture and killings.

Ever heard of Western Sahara and the Sahrawi, and the fact that Morrocco carried out a land grab and refuses to grant a referendum or independence to these people. It has carried out the expulsion of tens of thousands of Sahrawis who live in refugee camps in Algeria (estimated at 100,000+), and built settlements and moved in Morrocans. The inbred Morroccan King issued a statement saying "We shall not give up one inch of our beloved Sahara, not a grain of its sand".

Human rights abuses have been recorded continually with Morrocco acting in exactly the same way as your beloved zionists. In fact the Sahrawis refer to their struggles as the Independence Intifada. Yet not one word out of the Arab League apart from support for the murdering Morroccans.

Then of course you have Cyprus, would I be right in thinking that you currently live in an area that ws seized by yet another peace loving Muslim state back in the 70s? You really are a joke and a moron.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.