Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:37 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

It's almost comical, the Carry-on films springs to mind.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 11:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mabhouh assassinated by 6 brits, 3 paddies a Frenchie and a Frank...

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
It's almost comical, the Carry-on films springs to mind.
and on the radio today the shock in the presenters voice that these assasins used fake passports
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
They really didn't care that it was so obvious that it was Mossad...

The international investigation into the assassination of Mahmoud al Mabhouh last month is certain to examine the role played by Israel, where four of the victims of identity theft, three Britons and a German, currently live.

Some reports last night suggested that a team of 17 people were involved in the meticulously planned killing, of whom six have yet to be identified.

UK authorities issued the British passports used by the assassins in Dubai last month, official sources said. They confirmed the killers had not altered the names and numbers in the passports, but the photographs had been changed.

At least five of the Britons whose identities were used by the assassins in Dubai live in Israel. All deny any involvement.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...es-uk-citizens
Yep - I'd bet the farm on Mossad. They've done the whole ID theft thing before, too.

If the past is anything to go by, there'll be howls of protest and outrage for a spell, but it'll all dissipate into Western appeasement of Israel again.

Can't see the Arab world doing anything more than bleating on about it in the Friday Majlis....

An AQ revenge attack? That may be more likely.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 6:46 pm
Banned

international is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Yep - I'd bet the farm on Mossad. They've done the whole ID theft thing before, too.

If the past is anything to go by, there'll be howls of protest and outrage for a spell, but it'll all dissipate into Western appeasement of Israel again.

Can't see the Arab world doing anything more than bleating on about it in the Friday Majlis....

This shows how idiotic this criminal organization called Mossad is. Every bit of this cowardly crime could have been pulled by a gang in Los Angeles. Wow, It took eleven morons to murder an unarmed person. What these actions show, is how desperate these zionists are becoming. They can't win any more wars except by proxy, i.e using their US masters. I think they lost their touch and they are just buying more time to evade capture (As of today there are about 17 arrest warrants for their government officials,for crime against humanity in at least 3 countries, and more is coming). As for using European passports, a symbol of European citizenship, and at this moment most of them are roaming free in Europe makes me laugh but not surprised since most of us got used to the idea of sovereignty breach of Europe by this criminal gang.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 6:49 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

The howls of protest from UK is over forged passports, Dubai is reeling from too much negative PR, Israel doesn't give a shit and will not even deny it....

It seems to be a revenge killing... or was allegation of the victim on the way to purchase weapons the reason for the assassination?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:27 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

Or let's go conspiracy theory on this:

http://in.reuters.com/article/worldN...45466220100118

or just google "Israeli minister visits Abu Dhabi"

What was in the diplomatic bag ... if there was such a thing ...............
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:32 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

I'm telling ya, this is a Spooks episode. Maybe the woman was a "honeytrap" admittedly, her piccie doesn't look like much.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 3:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by international
This shows how idiotic this criminal organization called Mossad is. Every bit of this cowardly crime could have been pulled by a gang in Los Angeles. Wow, It took eleven morons to murder an unarmed person. What these actions show, is how desperate these zionists are becoming. They can't win any more wars except by proxy, i.e using their US masters. I think they lost their touch and they are just buying more time to evade capture (As of today there are about 17 arrest warrants for their government officials,for crime against humanity in at least 3 countries, and more is coming). As for using European passports, a symbol of European citizenship, and at this moment most of them are roaming free in Europe makes me laugh but not surprised since most of us got used to the idea of sovereignty breach of Europe by this criminal gang.
they assasinated a terrorist murdering scumbag. who cares!
Old Feb 18th 2010, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by international
I'll not be shedding any tears over it fella, one less murdering scumbag removed
from the face of the earth in my opinion.

I wonder if they ate in the Blue Elephant afterwards? They've got a canny deal on at the moment.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 4:10 am
Is not impressed...

Aikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really nice

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Live like a terrorist, die in a hotel room under shady circustances.

What about the two Palestinians arrested by the Dubai police? How does that factor into the whole conspriacy theory? This man likely had enemies from Eastern Europe all the way through the Middle East.

The NYT has a story about how pissed the Israelis are, not about the killing, but about how amateur hour it was carried out. That alone makes many feel that the Mossad was being framed. It does kind of make sense, the Mossad is the most professional organization in the world at finding, kidnapping, or killing whomever they please.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/18/wo...html?ref=world

Last edited by Aikman7981; Feb 18th 2010 at 4:12 am. Reason: added link
Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=co durham boy;8353075]I'll not be shedding any tears over it fella, one less murdering scumbag removed
from the face of the earth in my opinion.

I wonder if they ate in the Blue Elephant afterwards? They've got a canny deal on at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Old Feb 18th 2010, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
The howls of protest from UK is over forged passports, Dubai is reeling from too much negative PR, Israel doesn't give a shit and will not even deny it....

It seems to be a revenge killing... or was allegation of the victim on the way to purchase weapons the reason for the assassination?
I don't know why. MI6 probably handed Mossad real passports
Old Feb 18th 2010, 3:35 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

The sentiments here exactly. Why are all the clues too obviously Mossad? Using identities of Brits living in Israel? As opposed to other countries? Screwing up obvious details like the format of an Irish passport?

Did Mossad really want the attention to be directed at them to give someone a warning? Or did someone want to clearly frame Mossad?

Originally Posted by Aikman7981

The NYT has a story about how pissed the Israelis are, not about the killing, but about how amateur hour it was carried out. That alone makes many feel that the Mossad was being framed. It does kind of make sense, the Mossad is the most professional organization in the world at finding, kidnapping, or killing whomever they please.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/18/wo...html?ref=world
Old Feb 18th 2010, 3:50 pm
Banned

international is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
they assasinated a terrorist murdering scumbag. who cares!
Fella, the only terrorists remaining on this earth and hiding behind their American masters are the filthy zionists, whose luck is running out. As I have expressed on an earlier thread, these murderers zionist invented modern terrorism. The terrorist Ben Gurion was one inventor, on many occasions he prided himself of being able to use barbaric methods to get rid of the British occupation. To billions of loving freedom people, Mabhouh is and will always be a freedom fighter, he was fighting for the freedom and dignity of Palestine and the Palestinian people. Your post shows clearly that you are angry by the performance of this stupid Mossad and I don't blame you. I think you expected something extraordinary from these criminals, and they have dissapointed you again. No heroic wars to speak of anymore, no successful spying, not to mention, many of them are wanted war criminals. What a disaster! Don't get mad, you never know, your zionist media might surprize you one day with some heroic Rambo style Mossad.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

says the inestimable Lt Col Tamim.

And to add insult to injury, one was a woman....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8516901.stm
This proves that terrorists arent sexists...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.