Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Looks like Saudi will be the next one

Looks like Saudi will be the next one

Old Mar 11th 2011, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

tieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to all
Default Re: Looks like Saudi will be the next one

Originally Posted by Mr Andy
Given the general ability of a Saudi to organise anything it was never likely to happen!!

Also, even if it was organised, I'd be amazed if any of them managed to turn up on time to do whatever had been planned!!

I think they lost interest when someone told them they had to turn up and protest in person, rather than getting an Indian or Pakistani to do it for them.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

tieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tieresias

I think they lost interest when someone told them they had to turn up and protest in person, rather than getting an Indian or Pakistani to do it for them.
It seems the media have also lost interest, despite trying to ramp this as recently as this morning, now that they have a real story to concentrate on.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

MrMark is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tieresias

Funny, I just made that joke this morning...
Old Mar 12th 2011, 4:34 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Andy
Given the general ability of a Saudi to organise anything it was never likely to happen!!

Also, even if it was organised, I'd be amazed if any of them managed to turn up on time to do whatever had been planned!!
Oh so true. Their inability to send letters of invitation with enough time for Saui to approve my journalist visa has saved me from having to go many a time
Old Mar 13th 2011, 12:02 am
Just Joined

Fahad012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrMark
I hear demos will happen in Saudi tomorrow. I never saw this coming.

Mark

dis never gonna happen

WE LOVE THE KING and we are happy with our life, and when in comes to "Shia" they are minority and they DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE !

Have fun in Saudi
Old Mar 13th 2011, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fahad012
dis never gonna happen

WE LOVE THE KING and we are happy with our life, and when in comes to "Shia" they are minority and they DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE !

Have fun in Saudi [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Yes but the king will not live for long and his hier is also dying
Old Mar 13th 2011, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

and his hier is also dying
rubbish

there's not a grey hair on his head
Old Mar 13th 2011, 5:04 am
Just Joined

Yes but the king will not live for long and his hier is also dying

hahahahahahahahaha loooooooooooooooooool

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

In your country you have:

1-taxation ( which is rising every year) , council tax, road tax, .....
2- expansive life such as, care insurance ( which is sometimes cost you more than the price of the car ), fuel, cigarets .........
3- early closing time for shops and malls ( because they don't trust you at all )
4- Hot tap and cold tap ( i can guarantee non of you knows the reason )

anyway just be cool, respect and relax

Last edited by Fahad012; Mar 13th 2011 at 5:18 am.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 5:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by saudiflares
rubbish

there's not a grey hair on his head

lllloooooollll you are trying to make jokes of the guy who is feeding you ammmmm just like dogs sometimes

still FEEL SORRY FOR YOU
Old Mar 13th 2011, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

lllloooooollll you are trying to make jokes of the guy who is feeding you ammmmm just like dogs sometimes

still FEEL SORRY FOR YOU
don't feel sorry for me pal.

I'm in the I love King Abdullah camp. as are 99% of Saudis which I guess the opening poster and a lot of the international media don't understand

but I must admit as alluded to above I don't fully understand the succession policy of HoS. A taxi driver passed comment the other day saying the guy in line after Abdullah and Crown Prince was a 'bad man'. London cabbies are often at the forefront when it comes to current affairs. Not sure about their Riyadh Pakistani counterparts.

Last edited by flares; Mar 13th 2011 at 6:26 am.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

2- expansive life such as, care insurance ( which is sometimes cost you more than the price of the car ), fuel, cigarets .........
3- early closing time for shops and malls ( because they don't trust you at all )

Hehehehe but when I travel around the world people respect and love me for who I am.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

I'm intrigued as I thought the reason was to get cold water from the cold tap and hot water from the hot tap.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

Have you ever been to his country then? You sound really knowledgeable about lots of things - have you worked as a chat show host/travel presenter in the past by any chance?
Old Mar 13th 2011, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mogs
I'm intrigued as I thought the reason was to get cold water from the cold tap and hot water from the hot tap.

Mogs, got to agree, I was wanting to ask the same question
Old Mar 13th 2011, 11:19 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

I see you are back trying to wind up the masses! New name though..maybe old one was banned. Can't remember. It's been almost a year I think...

Not talking about how car insurance is cheaper and MOT is very expensive in the UK yet though...

Anyway. Rock. Crawl. Under. Back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.