British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   looking to make friends (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/looking-make-friends-642561/)

sanco Nov 28th 2009 6:21 pm

looking to make friends

hey everyone, am a british expat living in uae. moved down here 11 years and since then have been loving it. UAE has become like my second home and if you have your own business, you can enjoy yourself.

this is my first post, so am looking to make some friends. so anyone of you radio control fanatics :D or do you play football or cricket and need an extra player ;)

I dont know whether I should do this on the forum but I want to get in touch with people working in various industries because as I mentioned I own my own business here and looking to build some "special" relations on this forum. In short I supply you the products, you push my product and if the deal goes through you will get your commision. If anyone is interested in earning a bit now and then do get in touch with me together with which industry you work in.

We cater for the oil & gas, steel, scrap, cement, mining etc also we are able to supply products to the real estate, construction, healthcare and retail markets. On top of that we are also able to supply to various universities and schools. and it doesnt matter if you are outside of the Middle East.

so people do let me know what you think.

cheers

AQ

Eva Nov 28th 2009 6:36 pm

Re: looking to make friends

Originally Posted by sanco (Post 8131499)
hey everyone, am a british expat living in uae. moved down here 11 years and since then have been loving it. UAE has become like my second home and if you have your own business, you can enjoy yourself.

this is my first post, so am looking to make some friends. so anyone of you radio control fanatics :D or do you play football or cricket and need an extra player ;)

I dont know whether I should do this on the forum but I want to get in touch with people working in various industries because as I mentioned I own my own business here and looking to build some "special" relations on this forum. In short I supply you the products, you push my product and if the deal goes through you will get your commision. If anyone is interested in earning a bit now and then do get in touch with me together with which industry you work in.

We cater for the oil & gas, steel, scrap, cement, mining etc also we are able to supply products to the real estate, construction, healthcare and retail markets. On top of that we are also able to supply to various universities and schools. and it doesnt matter if you are outside of the Middle East.

so people do let me know what you think.

cheers

AQ

Eleven years in and still a Billy Nomates?? Aaaaw that's sad.
Do you supply stopwatches perchancity?

Sandboy Nov 28th 2009 6:38 pm

oooooohh do you get down the flying field at Nad Al Sheba ?

I too am a potential serial killer still living with my mum, maybe we should meet ?

Eva Nov 28th 2009 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by Sandboy (Post 8131534)

I too am a potential serial killer still living with my mum, maybe we should meet ?

:blink:moi?

Sandboy Nov 28th 2009 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by Eva (Post 8131538)
:blink:moi?

do you like flying planes Eva ? of course not... Knacker Ned in the first post

Eva Nov 28th 2009 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by Sandboy (Post 8131541)
do you like flying planes Eva ? of course not... Knacker Ned in the first post

Oh ok,sorry
I do like Tupulovs.

sanco Nov 28th 2009 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by Eva (Post 8131527)
Eleven years in and still a Billy Nomates?? Aaaaw that's sad.
Do you supply stopwatches perchancity?

yeh did my studies and graduated a year or so ago, so got a long way to go before I become a Billy :D

sanco Nov 28th 2009 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by Sandboy (Post 8131534)

sb i live in sharjah :( so cant go down to NAS every other day because of the traffic. But I heard its been shut down and they are going to make a new run way soon. Not sure where. I go and do my flying near AUS.

sanco Nov 29th 2009 3:53 pm

come on guys

MataHari Nov 29th 2009 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by sanco (Post 8133126)
come on guys

maybe people are a bit put off by your mention of 'special' relations...

sanco Nov 29th 2009 4:26 pm

oh THAT, well its supposed to meant business relationship and dont worry am straight guys :D.

so any gunner fans here muhahaha :D

Autonomy Nov 29th 2009 4:42 pm

you should go to the pub quiz....

I hope you do meet some mates here. Best of luck. Lionheart is always up for meeting new people, don't let his gruff persona put you off.

sanco Nov 29th 2009 4:51 pm

not really the drinking type :( was looking for someone who are the sporty and adventure kind. anyway wheres the pub quiz, if I am passing by I will definitely go in for some crisps :D

commander Dec 1st 2009 8:51 am

Originally Posted by sanco (Post 8133169)
not really the drinking type :( was looking for someone who are the sporty and adventure kind. anyway wheres the pub quiz, if I am passing by I will definitely go in for some crisps :D

do you do triathlon?

Roadking Dec 1st 2009 10:41 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 8137887)
do you do triathlon?

Beer, bikes and a shwarma on the way home?