Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Looking to hire technical position in Riyadh

Looking to hire technical position in Riyadh

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough
Default Looking to hire technical position in Riyadh

Hey There,

got a company based out of dubai internet city lookin to hire a sort of system administrator / support consultant for a telecom project out in Riyadh, KSA and I'm just seeking advice from anyone out there on what the best route would be to get applications and cvs from candidates already living in riyadh.

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated.

Cheers,

D
Old Dec 5th 2004, 7:32 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to hire technical position in Riyadh

Originally Posted by smartd
Hey There,

got a company based out of dubai internet city lookin to hire a sort of system administrator / support consultant for a telecom project out in Riyadh, KSA and I'm just seeking advice from anyone out there on what the best route would be to get applications and cvs from candidates already living in riyadh.

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated.

Cheers,

D
Yup, I know a load of guys who are already there, infact they are just finishing a tech project this week for STC. Im guessing that is who the client is ??
send me an email and ill forward you their details (once we have negotiated commision! )
Old Dec 5th 2004, 7:34 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Or if you are at Internet city we can grab a coffee at building 3 and ill give you some contact details of some guys already there.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

check your pm

Cheers,

D