Reload this Page >

Looking for a flatmate?

Looking for a flatmate?

Old Jan 5th 2013, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

zemetrus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for a flatmate?

Hey all,

Is anyone looking for a flatmate in Dubai? I do not care a lot about the location since I'm an auditor and I'm always commuting to different clients across Dubai. Ideally, it would be great if it is a more central location but, as I said, I'm not very particular about that. I'm currently living in Discovery Gardens but I need to move out at the end of Jan, at the latest.

Some personal info: tbh, I'm not English, but I have graduated from the University of Bath, UK and I would like to share a flat with English people. I'm from Bulgaria and l'm 23 years old. Male. Quite sociable and easy-going. I've been in Dubai for 3 months now and I like it but I would love to move to shared accommodation since it's more expensive to live alone. Please contact me if interested. My name is Ivo and my number is 055 192 5281.

Thanks.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 4:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Looking for a flatmate?

Originally Posted by Kix

That'll be you then, can I suggest you don't put personal details on a public forum????

Try Dubizzle.
Bit harsh to post that link though...
Old Jan 6th 2013, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for a flatmate?

Originally Posted by kix
That'll be you then, can I suggest you don't put personal details on a public forum???? Try Dubizzle.
It would be prudent for you to delete the link from your post, Kix. Just mentioning the Facebook page would probably suffice.

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2013 at 6:09 am. Reason: Link removed