Lonely?

Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

dommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud of
Default Lonely?

Hi,

Im a 27 yr old male..going to be moving to Dubai in 2mnths time.
I am coming over on my own to work in IT for a investment house..

Im very out-going....just wondered if anyone else had done the same and found it a very lonely existance, or is it easy to meet other expats?

Thanks
Old Oct 26th 2006, 2:00 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lonely?

Originally Posted by dommo27
Hi,

Im very out-going....just wondered if anyone else had done the same and found it a very lonely existance, or is it easy to meet other expats?

Thanks
Im sure u will have no prob esp if ure an outgoing person...

Other ppl will def answer yr question tho...

Btw welcome to the forum.....
Old Oct 26th 2006, 2:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hi,

Thanks
Youve come to the right place my boy...
Some of us will take you under their wing,like myself....
And some of us will take you under their leg,unlike myself...
Old Oct 26th 2006, 2:52 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
LOL.............

Hey stranger......(waves)
Old Oct 26th 2006, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
LOL.............

Hey stranger......(waves)
Hello strangest...
Old Oct 26th 2006, 3:02 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Hello strangest...
Been called a lot of things but strangest certainly isnt one of them...
Old Oct 26th 2006, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

dommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud ofdommo27 has much to be proud of

good stuff...so whats the nightlife and the ladies like in Dubai?
you gonna save me some?
Old Oct 26th 2006, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

good stuff...so whats the nightlife and the ladies like in Dubai?
you gonna save me some?
One of the Grand Masters of this temple,RH Jammy Dodgers,will be gracing the sandy shores of Dubai soon...He will be the one looking after you...Failing that,RH W10 will assume his mantle (which he has been doing all along but Jammy is just full of himself...But enough nitpicking for now,you dont have to know the details and what goes on behind the scenes...)
And I do tell you,there is some kind of initiation involved...Should you choose to accept and pass the test,the doors of heaven,and Double Deckers as well as Trilogy,will be open for you my son...
You will have a gruelling and gritting month ahead of you...It will build your character...
Now pay attention,you might learn something...
Old Oct 26th 2006, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

One of the Grand Masters of this temple,RH Jammy Dodgers,will be gracing the sandy shores of Dubai soon...He will be the one looking after you...Failing that,RH W10 will assume his mantle (which he has been doing all along but Jammy is just full of himself...But enough nitpicking for now,you dont have to know the details and what goes on behind the scenes...)
And I do tell you,there is some kind of initiation involved...Should you choose to accept and pass the test,the doors of heaven,and Double Deckers as well as Trilogy,will be open for you my son...
You will have a gruelling and gritting month ahead of you...It will build your character...

im all ears captain
Old Oct 26th 2006, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

im all ears captain
Arent you the rebelious one!!!
Old Oct 26th 2006, 3:39 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

im all ears captain
Balushi will be for you then ....
Old Oct 26th 2006, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
Balushi will be for you then ....
His blog is exactly what this boy needs...
An Insider's Guide, if you will...
Old Oct 26th 2006, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

His blog is exactly what this boy needs...
An Insider's Guide, if you will...
can u point me in the right direction?
Old Oct 26th 2006, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

can u point me in the right direction?
Google Balushi402...
Old Oct 26th 2006, 4:16 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.