Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Location, location...

Location, location...

Old Feb 11th 2016, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Location, location...

De'Veres or Globaleye! Has to be!
Old Feb 11th 2016, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kakawax
Yeah well... it is my first trip out of mommys basement since I dropped out of college 30 years ago, but since she left home and is going to sell the place I really need to get out and show the world that I don't wet the bed anymore.

Anybody need a cat... I've got several.

Have a nice day 5mack
Thanks. I will.

So am I right in thinking that by the Americanisms and your terminology that you are American?
Old Feb 11th 2016, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Kakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of light

Is there an AmericanExpats forum...? I'd be on 60 laughs an hour over there.

Now about those cats.. do you need any?
Old Feb 11th 2016, 6:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Nah... I'm not that bad at all Scamp... lifes just too short for patronising blowhards and boring prima donnas...

I don't do helmet polishing, except my own but I class that as a hobby. but again thanks for the heads up on future career prospects should I need to take on a 2nd job to pay the rent.

They're some highly secure and sought after work.

Only other thing I reckon that's future proof out here is shit-mover. Whether it's just moving a pile of dirt 4 foot or digging a random hole or sweeping a road....they're non stop and flat out busy all year round.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Is there an AmericanExpats forum...? I'd be on 60 laughs an hour over there.

Now about those cats.. do you need any?
You'd need to find the American Expats first. Traditionally they don't travel well.

Nah I'm OK for cats thanks, I have 2 of my own..... and a shit load that come by by terrace for a free feed. One thing Dubai is not short of is stray cats!
Old Feb 11th 2016, 9:57 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

And with that we're closed. I thank you.