Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Local Driving Standards

Local Driving Standards

Old Apr 4th 2008, 4:55 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Local Driving Standards

Khaleej News is reporting that 8 Emiratis and 4 Omanis were killed in a two car collision near Al Ain, one Toyota containing 14 passengers, apparently.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Local Driving Standards

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Khaleej News is reporting that 8 Emiratis and 4 Omanis were killed in a two car collision near Al Ain, one Toyota containing 14 passengers, apparently.

14 passengers in one car

Crazy. The mind boggles.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 2:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by nottmbantam View Post
14 passengers in one car

Crazy. The mind boggles.
And no Indians, Pakistanis or Bangladeshis in sight...
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:36 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

I saw a local/emerati (he had all the clobber on) racing down the beach road with what looked like a 2 year old sat on his lap!

Plus I nearly got run over last Thursday - by a driving school car. The driver was the only occupant so I'm assuming it was the instructor!

Total Wankers! The sooner they wipe themselves out the better :curse:
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Mamoo will become famous soon enoughMamoo will become famous soon enough

And no Indians, Pakistanis or Bangladeshis in sight...
wtf... wanker.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mamoo View Post
wtf... wanker.
Are you serious? Nothing against them but they do cram so many into their cars over here. Maybe not where you are from.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Are you serious? Nothing against them but they do cram so many into their cars over here. Maybe not where you are from.
I saw the cheapest of Englishmen here, want me to put down those things??? That would be quite cheaper then craming into one car.

your joke was unwarrent, to tell that how cheap they are? Have you ever been to that part of world to know what riches they have?

Dont forget Indians are in Europe buying spree; if u cant respect dont humilate other people.

Dont want to hijack this thread...
You goota stop generalizing; you are still a wanker mate.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the cheapest of Englishmen here, want me to put down those things??? That would be quite cheaper then craming into one car.

your joke was unwarrent, to tell that how cheap they are? Have you ever been to that part of world to know what riches they have?

Dont forget Indians are in Europe buying spree; if u cant respect dont humilate other people.

I see that you've met Lionheart...
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Grow up.

I don't even live there and I know what its like. its nothing to do with being "cheap", its what happens. But....if you were on the same wages as many of the labourers are on you too would try and squeeze into a minibus or car that was already full.

And how the hell have you somehow gone from relating labourers cramming into cars to Indians "on a spending spree" in europe? We all know Indians are amongst the richest men in the world. I assume you can only really be talking about Tata and the likes of Lakshmi Mittal? Thats got NOTHING to do with what this threads about.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:22 pm
W10

Originally Posted by NedKelly63 View Post
I saw a local/emerati (he had all the clobber on) racing down the beach road with what looked like a 2 year old sat on his lap!

Plus I nearly got run over last Thursday - by a driving school car. The driver was the only occupant so I'm assuming it was the instructor!

Total Wankers! The sooner they wipe themselves out the better :curse:
1, You can tell emiratis like that? Amazing vision you have to spot the subtle differences in khandooras from a car

2, Who is 'they'?

Old Apr 9th 2008, 11:21 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Englishmen are not "things"...

I think his joke was "unwarranted"...

Are Indians in Europe "buying spree" or simply "on a buying spree"?...

Respect is something earned and shouldn't come automatically based on where someone is from or what they believe. Responding with personal attacks and name calling doesn't really help your cause.

Should I mention "goota" stop generalising and "humilate" too or is the point taken?

N.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Norm_uk View Post
Englishmen are not "things"...

I think his joke was "unwarranted"...

Are Indians in Europe "buying spree" or simply "on a buying spree"?...

Respect is something earned and shouldn't come automatically based on where someone is from or what they believe. Responding with personal attacks and name calling doesn't really help your cause.

Should I mention "goota" stop generalising and "humilate" too or is the point taken?

N.
lol... u r so funny..
R u king of Britons )

I thought it was Queens rule, and King was just a '?'

Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
Grow up.

I don't even live there and I know what its like. its nothing to do with being "cheap", its what happens. But....if you were on the same wages as many of the labourers are on you too would try and squeeze into a minibus or car that was already full.

And how the hell have you somehow gone from relating labourers cramming into cars to Indians "on a spending spree" in europe? We all know Indians are amongst the richest men in the world. I assume you can only really be talking about Tata and the likes of Lakshmi Mittal? Thats got NOTHING to do with what this threads about.
You agree with me disagree with me.. chide that bloke.. whats ur point.
I just diverge to point out in connection with indians were pointed out .. nothing sinister in that mate...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:51 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

lol... u r so funny..
R u king of Britons )

I thought it was Queens rule, and King was just a '?'

are you 7 years old dude?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Mamoo, chill man, take it easy, deep breath and count to 10.

Just remember, you can't deport all of us - someone has to do the thinking for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.