Living in Al Ain

Old Nov 7th 2010, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

cheeznleez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Living in Al Ain

Originally Posted by JB22
Where do you exercise them? I washoping for the desert but after this weekend finding out about horned vipers and fat black scorpians I am not so sure
I take my dog for a walk on the sidewalk, like I would in my own country.....if I didn't have access to a nice path, there's always the Rugby club....
Old Nov 8th 2010, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

JB22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all into our 2nd week now and still finding our way around. Can you tell meif there i still the South African butcher here and do you ladies still meet up on Sunday evenings at the Jimi Mall???
Old Nov 9th 2010, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

frequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to allfrequentflyer1234 is a name known to all

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there's a tennis club in Al Ain as I'd like to play on a regular basis. I spoke to the Rugby Club but they said there's not much going on with the tennis there.

Thanks
Old Nov 9th 2010, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

Hi all into our 2nd week now and still finding our way around. Can you tell meif there i still the South African butcher here and do you ladies still meet up on Sunday evenings at the Jimi Mall???
The Sunday evening coffees seem to have died a death, not enough regular attendees. However the Tuesday morning coffees at the Tea Leaf and Coffee Bean in Al Jimi are going strong - regularly 10-20 people there.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

alicethecamel is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe there SA butcher is at the First Safeer Souk/Market near the Spinney's Off-Licence!
Old Nov 11th 2010, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

BBCONE is an unknown quantity at this point

Having been in Al Ain for a few weeks now is me or is this place like a retirement village?
Old Nov 11th 2010, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

Originally Posted by BBCONE
Having been in Al Ain for a few weeks now is me or is this place like a retirement village?
There are lots of things to do here but you have to go and seek them out! What are your interests? After the first few months of settling in, I never have enough hours in the week to do everything I want to!
Old Nov 15th 2010, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

zoukla will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bluelionesse
There are lots of things to do here but you have to go and seek them out! What are your interests? After the first few months of settling in, I never have enough hours in the week to do everything I want to!
any ideas? would like to go to green mubazarrah...any ideas when it opens /closes. Please pm me
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

dania is an unknown quantity at this point

its an open place just drive ur car there pick up the best time for u ,u want hot or not hot weather just choose the right timing
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

propably u its a very quite place more into family oriented place,u want more action,then one hour drive to dxb will be all u need
Old Nov 15th 2010, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

stenjo is an unknown quantity at this point

This discussion forum is fascinating and is a lot to take in from everyone's different view and/or opinion.

Sorry to keep asking question after question but wondered if someone would be kind enough to answer the following

What is the typical salary / employment package made by employers
Our youngest is 3 and, in England, would start Nursery in September. Do UAE follow the same 'age system' for education as UK? Also if at Nursery what timetable would they normally follow? We have looked into the AAESS school, tried emailing and searched their website but cant find answers to the above.

A post or two more and the will let us PM!!
Old Nov 16th 2010, 6:43 am
Just Joined

Noha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alicethecamel
I believe there SA butcher is at the First Safeer Souk/Market near the Spinney's Off-Licence!
I have mailed the SA butcher. He told me that they had to close the Al Ain shop because of financial reasons. They still have the shop in Abu Dhabi and he said that they can deliver to Al Ain.
Here is their website http://www.sabutchery.com
Old Nov 21st 2010, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

Default new facebook page: Al Ain-4 women 4 familyā€¸

To All New Comers @AA,Welcome ,Check This new Facebook page
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

haloola is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha! Like someone else said, depends what ur into! I've been here about 6 weeks and not had time to get bored yet what with work and sorting out a flat n furniture n stuff. Had a night out in Dubai though - def recommended and hope to make it a regular occurrence!

So have you moved here?
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

JB22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by haloola
Haha! Like someone else said, depends what ur into! I've been here about 6 weeks and not had time to get bored yet what with work and sorting out a flat n furniture n stuff. Had a night out in Dubai though - def recommended and hope to make it a regular occurrence!

So have you moved here?
Make what you want from it. The quiet life yes Al Ain is the place but once the E66 is finished is should only be a straight 60min and bit drive. Currently i can go Al Ain to Jumeriah beech in 1hr 30. Watch out for the cameras.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.