Living in Al Ain

Old Jul 21st 2010, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

cheeznleez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Living in Al Ain

After receiving our container from Canada, our computer is totally messed up. The insurance company is going to require an assessment from a computer repair shop. Can anybody recommend a good place?
Old Jul 21st 2010, 11:45 am
Just Joined

docbob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by redheart
Hi Docbob
hope you know what you are getting youself in for and have done your research on Tawam Hospital and its problems. Have you been able to talk to first hand the managers at the coalface so to speak? It would be far to say that moral amoung the western staff would be at an all time low.
I hope you are not one to impliment fresh or new ideas because you will be quickly hounded down by the lazy status quo.
4 years i have walked those halls.
hi redheart

Thanks for the reply but would appreciate if u gave more info on what kind of trouble is there!! i don't have friends there to get advise so i'm counting on people with good intentions like u to tell me more,thanks.
Old Jul 21st 2010, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

Originally Posted by docbob
hi redheart

Thanks for the reply but would appreciate if u gave more info on what kind of trouble is there!! i don't have friends there to get advise so i'm counting on people with good intentions like u to tell me more,thanks.
Please check your pms
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

Herri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cheeznleez
After receiving our container from Canada, our computer is totally messed up. The insurance company is going to require an assessment from a computer repair shop. Can anybody recommend a good place?
I have not needed a repair shop but for sales I quite liked Jumbo Electronics. They are a UAE chain and seem like a proper company. I am pretty sure they do repairs. There's one in Al Ain Mall, ground floor, the entrance is directly off the pavement on the main street, where you can park the car outside the mall.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

cheeznleez is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there any business here that will enlarge photos on to canvas?
Old Jul 24th 2010, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

Gulfstreamaviator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pics to canvas

Photo Xtra outlets in LULU Al Barsah, and MOE, so should be available in Al Ain.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 5:57 pm
Account Closed

larnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quality Computers on the Clock Street whatever that is called. I don't know if they are 'quality' but I known they do repairs LOL
Old Jul 25th 2010, 5:33 am
Just Joined

mountaingirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Our family has a six year old cat that we need to find a home for. I had a baby five months ago and it is not working out for us to keep the cat. My kids are very upset and I am trying to make the transition easier by finding a good home for Kiwi. She is up to date with shots and I will throw in two months of food. Any ideas or takers??? My husband is just ready to take her to a shelter. Please PM me with any takers or if you have an idea I have not thought of..Thanks Rebecca
Old Jul 25th 2010, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Gulfstreamaviator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Living in Al Ain CAT

Do you have pics of the CAT, my friend in Dubai might be interested....

glf
Old Jul 25th 2010, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

mountaingirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Gulfstreamaviator please check you pm Thanks
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Cochraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

Can anyone recommend an international shipping company to ship belongings to Canada? We have been in contact with one who keeps cancelling and now are running out of time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

One more thing: Is there a laser hair removal place in Al Ain? Or can anybody recommend a good on in Dubai or AD?
Cosmesurge on Al Baladiya does laser hail removal. I don't have a number but they have a website.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

GV-Austin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cochraf
Hello

Can anyone recommend an international shipping company to ship belongings to Canada? We have been in contact with one who keeps cancelling and now are running out of time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
We just moved to Al Ain from China and used MoveOne relocators. They were fantastic. If a China move was good, a move to Canada has got to be easier. Door to door service, will pack everything well for you. No broken goods and prompt communication.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you. Would you have a phone # for Move One. We got one from a friend but the number seems to have been changed.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

GV-Austin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cochraf
Thank you. Would you have a phone # for Move One. We got one from a friend but the number seems to have been changed.
Try this one: 04 299 3006. It's the Dubai office; opens at 9 am and closes at 5 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.