Old Feb 14th 2010, 8:44 am
Just Joined

baboon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Living in Al Ain

any enail to contact u
tnx

k
(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Feb 14th 2010 at 9:08 am. Reason: Advertising quote removed
Old Feb 15th 2010, 5:22 am
Just Joined

gfrafters is an unknown quantity at this point

many thanks for the info re: curtains - can't pm yet as haven't posted enough, can you mail me, thanks
Old Feb 15th 2010, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

Originally Posted by gfrafters
many thanks for the info re: curtains - can't pm yet as haven't posted enough, can you mail me, thanks
just another two posts to go and you can (I can't email you as I don't know your email address, but don't post it on here)

How about going on to the Sandpit and posting on a couple of stories there - "which song reflects your mood at the moment" is a good one to start with
Old Feb 16th 2010, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

shammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, for those who didn't get the Hilton email ( including me!!) th Hilton Coffee morning is next week - 23rd, Cosi this week.
Shammy!
Old Feb 16th 2010, 4:44 am
Just Joined

gfrafters is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bluelionesse
just another two posts to go and you can (I can't email you as I don't know your email address, but don't post it on here)

How about going on to the Sandpit and posting on a couple of stories there - "which song reflects your mood at the moment" is a good one to start with
Thanks will do, one other question, need some big rugs - any ideas of the best place to go, thanx
Old Feb 16th 2010, 5:29 am
Just Joined

silly is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anybody recommend where I can get a childs birthday cake made?

Thanks
Old Feb 16th 2010, 7:14 am
Just Joined

wanna-be-redhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Couldn't get to the coffee morning due to taxi problems - ie he didn't show up!! I will try another one for next week at the Hilton. Hope to meet some more of you then!
Old Feb 16th 2010, 10:38 am
Account Closed

larnie is an unknown quantity at this point

I need an IT guru to load a new operating system on to my laptop for me and also hopefully tell me where I can buy Windows 7. Does anyone know of a good trusted IT person in Al Ain.

Thks
Old Feb 16th 2010, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

Originally Posted by silly

Thanks
How about Mansour, Al Jimi Mall opposite entrance to Carrefour. Not cheap but they have lovely stuff.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by silly

Thanks
Could also try the rugby club, again not cheap but they can do amazing ones - I've seen the best Hamburger shaped one!!
Old Feb 18th 2010, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gfrafters
Thanks will do, one other question, need some big rugs - any ideas of the best place to go, thanx
Depends on the quality you want - for machine made Carrefoure is the cheapest - and they aren't bad, otherwise try Homes r us. For genuine Afghans etc you need to try Shah Khan ( ad in Niala/ Abella) or go to the Blue Souk in Sharjah for the best value ones!! Remember to bargain!! Shammy!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 5:52 am
Just Joined

staceymay is an unknown quantity at this point

So finally here I am in Al Ain, spent two weeks living at the intercon which was nice...but expensive. Found a villa which I'm sharing with another girl but been told we were properly ripped off. Its kinda nice though, 4 beds and a patch of um garden desert ha ha...its in Markhaniya close to the airport. Now to buy furniture, going to check out ikea for better prices than the mall/homesRus stuff. then of course curtains for the ridiculously odd sized windows.

Hoping to get a chance to pop in at the Rugby club and meet some people

Oh and I need to buy a car...choices seem limited???

Hope to meet some of you!
Old Feb 20th 2010, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by larnie
I need an IT guru to load a new operating system on to my laptop for me and also hopefully tell me where I can buy Windows 7. Does anyone know of a good trusted IT person in Al Ain.

Thks
Just contacting a very very reliable lovely young man who worked for Rich in al Ain to ask him if its okay for you to contact him which I know it will be but just being polite and then you could ring him, arrange to meet and he will make sure you get your programmes all loaded up

Gracie xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 21st 2010, 10:03 am
Just Joined

trina_0123 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all, so we have been here coming up to 2 months and have are about to move out of our provided accom. and move into our villa. Consequently need to get a car. We arent sure if we should buy or lease. we will probally be here for 2 years can anyone give me any advise either way or any companies they can recommend. Thanks heaps.
Old Feb 21st 2010, 10:12 am
Just Joined

trina_0123 is an unknown quantity at this point

opps forgot to ask we were planning on going to dubai for the first time and dont have a car or transfered our licences yet. Can anyone recommend a car service to drive us there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.