Living in Al Ain

Old Feb 8th 2010, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

Aussieoverseas has a brilliant futureAussieoverseas has a brilliant futureAussieoverseas has a brilliant futureAussieoverseas has a brilliant futureAussieoverseas has a brilliant futureAussieoverseas has a brilliant future
Default Re: Living in Al Ain

I am on holidays in the Philippines at the moment and so I don't have all that with me. Have a look at their website and you will find all the details I think. http://blog.moveone.info/ and their email address [email protected] I dealt with a guy called Usman Assad out of Abu Dhabi/Dubai office and they partnered with a company here in China based in Shanghai. Another friend also used them recently to move to Thailand.

Good luck with your relocation. I am hoping to be following on behind you and going back to the UAE in August. China has been great but I long for the warmer weather!

This thread will connect you with some wonderful people in the UAE. And it will provide some very valuable information, particularly about AL Ain, but also generally about the UAE.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

GV-Austin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aussieoverseas
I am on holidays in the Philippines at the moment and so I don't have all that with me. Have a look at their website and you will find all the details I think. http://blog.moveone.info/ and their email address [email protected]
Thanks once more. I found their UAE office and emailed them. I couldn't find any info on a Shanghai office. Hope to hear back from them soon.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:48 am
Just Joined

wanna-be-redhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Could anyone tell me where the coffee mornings are to be held for the next couple of weeks please, and what time?

I'd like to come along and meet a few people and try and get some information too!

Thanks.

R.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Hello, re the above post, here's a bit about me!

I am new to forums so bear with me while I get used to finding my way around!

I have just moved to Al Ain from the UK to be with my husband who has been working here for a few months. I am hoping to find some sort of admin work in Al Ain, and have begun applying, but presently have lots of leisure time and am just finding my feet!

I hope to meet some other expats at one of the coffee mornings and any other suggestions about where to meet up with people would be very welcome!

I am working my way through the Living in Al Ain posts which are very useful but am sure I will have some questions to ask in another post.

R.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

Originally Posted by wanna-be-redhead
Hello,

Could anyone tell me where the coffee mornings are to be held for the next couple of weeks please, and what time?

I'd like to come along and meet a few people and try and get some information too!

Thanks.

R.
Hi wanna-be-redhead
Coffee tomorrow is at Cosi in Al Jimi mall from 10am, normally everyone leaves about 11.30-noon, next week I think it might be in the Hilton, but haven't received notification yet - maybe someone will know for definite tomorrow

See you then
Bluelionesse
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bluelionesse
Hi wanna-be-redhead
Coffee tomorrow is at Cosi in Al Jimi mall from 10am, normally everyone leaves about 11.30-noon, next week I think it might be in the Hilton, but haven't received notification yet - maybe someone will know for definite tomorrow

See you then
Bluelionesse
Thanks for this, may see you tomorrow!!

R.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:48 am
Just Joined

TomandSteph is an unknown quantity at this point

I moved to Al Ain with my Husband in January 2010. I have been working as Hairdresser in Germany for more then 7 years and I´m looking forward to continue dressing Hairs here in Al Ain. If you would like a professional haircut or a coloring of you hairs just give me a call and I will take care of you!

Stephi

Last edited by Sue; Feb 8th 2010 at 9:16 pm. Reason: tel no removed for privacy. It's not wise to post your details on a public forum
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

Originally Posted by TomandSteph
I moved to Al Ain with my Husband in January 2010. I have been working as Hairdresser in Germany for more then 7 years and I´m looking forward to continue dressing Hairs here in Al Ain. If you would like a professional haircut or a coloring of you hairs just give me a call and I will take care of you!

Stephi
Why not come along and say "hi" to us at the coffee morning tomorrow? All nationalities come along, we are a friendly crowd and could maybe help you, and your business, become better established here!
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:55 am
Just Joined

Why not come along and say "hi" to us at the coffee morning tomorrow? All nationalities come along, we are a friendly crowd and could maybe help you, and your business, become better established here!

thanks for the invitation! where and when do you meet?
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TomandSteph
thanks for the invitation! where and when do you meet?
See post #2108!
Old Feb 8th 2010, 10:03 am
Just Joined

See post #2108!
thanks - will be there! see you tomorrow
Old Feb 9th 2010, 2:40 am
Just Joined

gerra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lies
I come from Limburg (near Hasselt). Not exactly a big village just let me know when you re back in the country.
Enjoy your holiday
Hello

I'm back in the country. I've send you a message with my contact information. Hope to meet you soon
Old Feb 9th 2010, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aussieoverseas
I am on holidays in the Philippines at the moment and so I don't have all that with me. Have a look at their website and you will find all the details I think. http://blog.moveone.info/ and their email address [email protected] I dealt with a guy called Usman Assad out of Abu Dhabi/Dubai office and they partnered with a company here in China based in Shanghai. Another friend also used them recently to move to Thailand.

Good luck with your relocation. I am hoping to be following on behind you and going back to the UAE in August. China has been great but I long for the warmer weather!

This thread will connect you with some wonderful people in the UAE. And it will provide some very valuable information, particularly about AL Ain, but also generally about the UAE.

That would be me and Move One were excellent, I found out I needed packers on the Monday and they packed for us on the Thursday telling us that our shipment wouldnt reach us until after the new year. All our things arrived on 12th December and not one single things was broken or damaged. They even packed our little dish of tea. coffee, sugar which the Hilton Hotel supplied us with every day but dont tell them I would thoroughly recommend Move One
Old Feb 9th 2010, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

silly is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anybody recommend a maid agency for part time maids please
Old Feb 9th 2010, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

GV-Austin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
That would be me and Move One were excellent, I found out I needed packers on the Monday and they packed for us on the Thursday telling us that our shipment wouldnt reach us until after the new year. All our things arrived on 12th December and not one single things was broken or damaged. They even packed our little dish of tea. coffee, sugar which the Hilton Hotel supplied us with every day but dont tell them I would thoroughly recommend Move One
I'm worried about the China to Al Ain part rather than the other way around. But it sounds like a good organization. How much did they charge for your move to Thailand?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.