Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Little black number needed!

Little black number needed!

Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

NooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud of
Default Little black number needed!

HI guys,

Happy New Year to you all!! I hope you all had a great Chrissy and New Year wherever you were, Oz was great - too hot but still good!

Anyway, I have been looking for what seems like AGES now for a second hand (preferrably expat owned and driven) sports car!!! My heart is set on a Nissan 350z, preferrably black or electric blue, BMW 330ci - same colours, Honda s2000, anything really!!!! Open to suggestions up to Dhs 100,000? I have been driving 4x4's for the last 3 years and until I need one ie; kids etc... I want a fun car!! So if any of you are selling cars or know of anyone selling then please let me know! On the other hand I am selling my baby - 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 Ltd, FSH, Full options, moonstone blue if you know or hear of anyone. Cheers guys. All the best for 2006!!!!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 3:23 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Little black number needed!

Originally Posted by NooNoo
HI guys,

Happy New Year to you all!! I hope you all had a great Chrissy and New Year wherever you were, Oz was great - too hot but still good!

Anyway, I have been looking for what seems like AGES now for a second hand (preferrably expat owned and driven) sports car!!! My heart is set on a Nissan 350z, preferrably black or electric blue, BMW 330ci - same colours, Honda s2000, anything really!!!! Open to suggestions up to Dhs 100,000? I have been driving 4x4's for the last 3 years and until I need one ie; kids etc... I want a fun car!! So if any of you are selling cars or know of anyone selling then please let me know! On the other hand I am selling my baby - 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 Ltd, FSH, Full options, moonstone blue if you know or hear of anyone. Cheers guys. All the best for 2006!!!!

You can get the honda for 100,000 new i could only get him down to 110 but a make friend was offered it for 100,000 warning though it doesnt come with hot weather specifications .....
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:29 am
W10

You'll really struggle to find a 350z for less than 115k.

Honda S2000's are rare on the second hand market and so their value is often inflated.

BMW's I have no idea about but it's a completely different car to the other two. The coupe and cabriolet versions will obviously cost a lot more than the saloon.

Old Jan 18th 2006, 4:30 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 18th 2006, 4:31 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

That's the smallest I could get it.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

NooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
You'll really struggle to find a 350z for less than 115k.

Honda S2000's are rare on the second hand market and so their value is often inflated.

BMW's I have no idea about but it's a completely different car to the other two. The coupe and cabriolet versions will obviously cost a lot more than the saloon.
Thanks guys, guess I will keep on hunting! have found a couple of 350's for around Dhs 115k so might have to bite the bullet and aim a bit higher, cheers Sassy for your hints on the Honda's - the hot weather tip was crucial!! And desert dweller - thanks for putting a smile on the dial this morning!!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller

0.5 is smaller
Old Jan 18th 2006, 6:08 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
How about 0? It is a hot topic here... http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Scien...ion187911.html ,

is 0 a number???
Old Jan 18th 2006, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
How about 0? It is a hot topic here... http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Scien...ion187911.html ,

is 0 a number???

whoah, I thought we fought about stupid things here!!!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 7:01 am