Reload this Page >

On-Line (Twitter) Marketing Companies

On-Line (Twitter) Marketing Companies

Old Mar 20th 2012, 11:02 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default On-Line (Twitter) Marketing Companies

Can anyone recommend a great one, my American Company doesn't really have their fingers on the button with on-line marketing strategies etc., and I've been tasked with getting a couple of them to "pitch" to us.

Anyone any recommendations?

Ta
Old Mar 20th 2012, 11:24 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On-Line (Twitter) Marketing Companies

Are you looking for general online marketing or just someone to run a twitter account?

I might be able to put you in touch with some suitable people. Drop me a line and I promise not to talk about finances
Old Mar 20th 2012, 5:14 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

I've PM'd you some too.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 5:46 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Thanks, and I've replied.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 9:48 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Can anyone recommend a great one, my American Company doesn't really have their fingers on the button with on-line marketing strategies etc., and I've been tasked with getting a couple of them to "pitch" to us.

Anyone any recommendations?

Ta
I'd suggest working out what you want first... On-Line (Twitter) Marketing Companies sounds a little confused...

- if the company or individual you may be interested in has the word guru anywhere near their name on a google search - bin them.

- really work out what you want - if you can't communicate what you want how will anyone be able to deliver it?

- meet the person responsible for your account. Do you trust them / like them / have an opinion on them? If no - why are you going to pay them to handle one of your company's most important communication methods?

These days it's like saying does anyone know a printer - probably - but what exactly or at least more precisely do you need?
Old Mar 20th 2012, 10:08 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I'd suggest working out what you want first... On-Line (Twitter) Marketing Companies sounds a little confused...

- if the company or individual you may be interested in has the word guru anywhere near their name on a google search - bin them.

- really work out what you want - if you can't communicate what you want how will anyone be able to deliver it?

- meet the person responsible for your account. Do you trust them / like them / have an opinion on them? If no - why are you going to pay them to handle one of your company's most important communication methods?

These days it's like saying does anyone know a printer - probably - but what exactly or at least more precisely do you need?
Cheers Auto, i know what I want, the only problem is my marketing team are inexperience in SM as a whole. Hence the question.