Life in Jumeriah

Old Jun 21st 2006, 6:00 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Life in Jumeriah

From here....

Jumeriah Jane has died I think
She fell down under her kitchen sink
She was trying to find some dish washer powder
Her head got crushed and she is now chowder

Her husband looks so very calm
He has a new house on the palm
He got himself a brand new life
One trip to Thailand, here's his wife.

She cooks and cleans better than a maid
His Jumeriah Jane was very staid
Her Prado keeps her feeling fine
While his new wife knows how to tow the line

Summer is here, kids are off school
Jumeriah Jane does not feel so cool
The Thai delight is keeping him happy
While Jumeriah Jane sulks with her frappe

Her credit card got refused today
OH MY GOD! Her roots are on display
Whatever happened to driving in the fast lane?
They call her the loser chick no more Jumeriah Jane
Old Jun 21st 2006, 6:14 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life in Jumeriah

You must be really bored!!!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

I'm tired of working, I wanna be a Jumeirah John.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 12:05 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Jumeirah John sounds great...I would rather have coffee in Mercato with all the mums than work too!
Old Jun 24th 2006, 3:34 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Jumeirah John sounds great...I would rather have coffee in Mercato with all the mums than work too!
No you wouldn't Norm, you really, really wouldn't.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 4:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
You got that right brother....
Old Jun 24th 2006, 6:01 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
BEWARE the Mums...................LOL
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:00 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
They can't be that bad...can they?
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:02 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm sure can..............
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:17 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Think of the 2 most hated mother-in-laws. Then square them, then square them again, continue ad infinitum. Am I getting my point across.

They're not ALL like that, you might get one of the decent ones, but it'll take an awfull lot of Hippo (Reggie Perrin) kissing before you do!!

How are you Malt btw - you're not one of the above!
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:49 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by MJC
Think of the 2 most hated mother-in-laws. Then square them, then square them again, continue ad infinitum. Am I getting my point across.

They're not ALL like that, you might get one of the decent ones, but it'll take an awfull lot of Hippo (Reggie Perrin) kissing before you do!!

How are you Malt btw - you're not one of the above!
Hey MJC long time....... Hope ure ok

Sure hope Im not.............. :scared: esp if ure talking about my MIL :scared: