Life in Fujairah

Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

Radar35 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Life in Fujairah

Originally Posted by Face81
lolololol........ Thanks Dubai Expat......... help the poor bloke out. he seems desperate for answers.

See Radar........ told ya the Fujeirah Fionnas would come to ur rescue!lol

Face81 Cheers, great to see so many friendly and helpful people around!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:16 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Life in Fujairah

Originally Posted by Radar35
Face81 Cheers, great to see so many friendly and helpful people around!!
anytime mate..... if u have questions about dubai that are as specific as the ones u asked about FUJ, I am ur Oracle! lol

PM/E-mail or wotever..... Dubai is my area of specialty and I can be a good guide on the rest of the country.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

whats wrong with the links m8? they work fine.....
Well one of them took for ages to do anything, then killed the browser...but no worries
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:09 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
Well one of them took for ages to do anything, then killed the browser...but no worries
just tried them both out for u again:
http://www.fujairah-tourism.ae/
http://www.fujairahmunc.gov.ae/fujairah%20e/index.htm

both seem fine now....... and wots with the rats in all ur avatars? LOL
Old Nov 8th 2004, 7:00 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

just tried them both out for u again:
http://www.fujairah-tourism.ae/
http://www.fujairahmunc.gov.ae/fujairah%20e/index.htm

both seem fine now....... and wots with the rats in all ur avatars? LOL
Oh well, can't be arsed checking the stuff out now, tad busy...as for the rat, well i've got one, he's the second rat I've had, cute smart little buggers
Old Nov 10th 2004, 2:23 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
Oh well, can't be arsed checking the stuff out now, tad busy...as for the rat, well i've got one, he's the second rat I've had, cute smart little buggers
I bet they make interesting pets!

beware of the cats on here though..... they tend to scratch! LOL
Old Nov 10th 2004, 3:41 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I bet they make interesting pets!

beware of the cats on here though..... they tend to scratch! LOL

While the rats away huh