Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Lets talk about the kids

Lets talk about the kids

Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:16 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lets talk about the kids

OK ladies (& gents) - if u want to talk about the wee ones - heres a thread to avoid any more hijackings

Cheers

TS

Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:36 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets talk about the kids

I'll start the ball rolling:

4 kids :scared: - a mixture, 3 at small school and one keeping mummy busy - all 4 a complete nightmare which is why I work 16 hrs a day and then spend atleast 2 up the pub on my way home.

Cheers

TS

Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:43 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I have 1 little devil... pic is on my avatar.
Whose turn next?
Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:46 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by novita77
Whose turn next?
he looks cute - but we know that beneath that calm exterior they can all be little devils.!! :scared:
Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:47 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Whose turn next?
I have two .... with a 10 year age gap... easy really.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:49 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
he looks cute - but we know that beneath that calm exterior they can all be little devils.!! :scared:
Yes he is... won't shut up and very demanding. Last friday was his birthday (3rd).... I put his b'day pics on my site http://novita77.multiply.com, feel free to have a look around.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:49 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
What happened Heart - did it take 10 yrs to get over the first.

What flavour are they?
Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:50 am
semarang

Bet the eldest help you a lot... how old are they?
Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:52 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]What happened Heart - did it take 10 yrs to get over the first.

Sarcastic sod!!! No I was punished for my sins! No, it just happened that way. your nosey.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:55 am

Bet the eldest help you a lot... how old are they?
Eldest helped at the beginning but now is bent on annoying the youngest. 12 and 2 years
Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:56 am
Premium Member

[QUOTE=Heart of gold]
What happened Heart - did it take 10 yrs to get over the first.

Sarcastic sod!!! No I was punished for my sins! No, it just happened that way. your nosey.
LMAO - moi - Not nosey - inquisitive - we know so little about u

"So what sins were u punished for" he asks in an inquisitive manner?

Please feel free to be candid
Old Oct 31st 2004, 3:59 am
semarang

LMAO - moi - Not nosey - inquisitive - we know so little about u

"So what sins were u punished for" he asks in an inquisitive manner?

Please feel free to be candid

Do you know in Indonesia, if you are NOSEY means you are being friendly and just want to get to know you better?
Ask JB... she lived there for 4 yrs.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 4:08 am
Premium Member

Do you know in Indonesia, if you are NOSEY means you are being friendly and just want to get to know you better?
Ask JB... she lived there for 4 yrs.
Thanks Novita - I shall continue as I am without fear of recrimination from you or JB
Old Oct 31st 2004, 4:09 am
semarang

Thanks Novita - I shall continue as I am without fear of recrimination from you or JB
We'll see...

So far all girls here... no guy want to participate in this thread. Probably the word 'KIDS' scare them off. Don't u think???
Old Oct 31st 2004, 4:10 am
semarang

Eldest helped at the beginning but now is bent on annoying the youngest. 12 and 2 years
Heart, mind if I ask where r u from originally???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.