Legalisation

Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:13 pm
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future
Default Legalisation

I currently live in New Zealand with my family, we were all born in the UK and have lived here for 3years.

We are moving to Dubai and need to get all our birth certs, education, marriage cert legalised, however for obvious reasons logistics is not in our favour!

I contacted the local British HC, who have told me they can get everything ready to go for me however everyone else is saying that the UAE Embassy will not accept it unless it is done in the country of issue, can anyone shed some light on this please.

Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:52 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Legalisation

Hello,
Many threads on this if you search 'Document Attestation' in search window above;make sure you click to Middle East fora though.

Here's one to start you off. Hth.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...nt+Attestation
Old Oct 8th 2008, 7:59 am
Just Joined

barbamama is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going through the same thing. I'm in France and need my kid's British birth certificates done. I am probably going to go through a company in the UK called
Jetsom Express. They seem quite knowledgable and are very good with follow-up. It is pricey, but I want to have all my t's crossed and i's dotted BEFORE I arrive in Dubai.

http://www.jestomexpress.com/

Hope this helps.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 3:18 am
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by barbamama
I'm going through the same thing. I'm in France and need my kid's British birth certificates done. I am probably going to go through a company in the UK called
Jetsom Express. They seem quite knowledgable and are very good with follow-up. It is pricey, but I want to have all my t's crossed and i's dotted BEFORE I arrive in Dubai.

http://www.jestomexpress.com/

Hope this helps.
Thanks Mate that is very helpful! The company who going to employ me are going to pay all costs anyway so for once I can say ho hum!