Reload this Page >

Leasing a share in a race horse

Leasing a share in a race horse

Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

Flora will become famous soon enoughFlora will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Leasing a share in a race horse

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
ofcourse it is BC I was pointing out that I am a serious racegoer NOT exclusively a social one.
I also didn't say that you can automaticlly get access to the paddock I was again talking about myself, however because our members boxes are directly over looking the paddock, members do not need to go down there to watch the horses parade.
If you knew how shares in a horse are actually dealt then you would know that if you paid 10k for a leg of a horse, the whole horse would be worth a lot more than 40K.
Touche puddycat
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
Maybe the £50 note flapping between its eyes put the poor thing off...
quite funny....if not a bit old
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
quite funny....if not a bit old
Yeah, a cheap shot. But yes I am cheap unfortunately.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
surely it all depends on what enjoyment the individual gets out of it..

Me, i could prob buy a friggin horses arse, but i wouldnt want to..

oh and i had 50 Quid on the head on Conform or Die (think thats what the nag was called) on Saturday...
It was Comply or Die sweetie..and 50 quid to win at 7 /1 jt fav gave you 350 quid plus your stake money...well done.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flora
Touche puddycat
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maybe the £50 note flapping between its eyes put the poor thing off...
it was so put off that it won darling!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
It was Comply or Die sweetie..and 50 quid to win at 7 /1 jt fav gave you 350 quid plus your stake money...well done.
Wow, maths as well. This lady has skills.
I expect she wears the trousers (as well as some extremely pretty dresses of course).
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wow, maths as well. This lady has skills.
I expect she wears the trousers (as well as some extremely pretty dresses of course).
I went to the races every week when I lived in the UK, I had an account with my bookie who was "on the rails" plus my brother in law is a bookie and owned racehorses including Jamesmead and Misdemeanours girl, they were trained by Mick Channon.
Not sure about the first part of your post so I will ignore it
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just trying to be cute.. sorry!
Should I say you are probably a dog instead?
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

cute is good..thank you for the comment re the dresses
don't be angry!!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not angry at all.. its difficult sometimes to get the correct tone of what you wish to say on a msg.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

no worries then.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

Dolores is just really niceDolores is just really niceDolores is just really niceDolores is just really niceDolores is just really niceDolores is just really niceDolores is just really niceDolores is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
depends I suppose, I like being able to have access to the paddock if one of the horses is racing,
I am a bit confused as to why you would want to have "access to the paddock" BC
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dolores
I am a bit confused as to why you would want to have "access to the paddock" BC
it's just great fun to go down and see the horse up close, meet the jockey and the Trainer of the horse
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

yeah darling ....but with 26 of you around the trainer and jockey, you aren't going to get up close!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.