Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Leasing a share in a race horse

Leasing a share in a race horse

Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:21 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leasing a share in a race horse

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
MM you have just taken the words right out of my mouth. The point I was trying to make was that when posters have something interesting to say they are in a lot of cases on different threads knocked back by "very regular posters" who have nothing better to do or say which puts people right off and go elsewhere I myself have been a victim of these you posters and probably they know who they are.
ah...I have just popped back on....are you talking about me?
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
if this remark is directed at AA you are way out of line
Dont worry BC, us Scots are bigger and better, water of a duck's back
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
What's it to you anyway???
You'll get your companion when you inform us what gender you are...

no one would want to be his companion
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
and there you go, mission completed.
Another thread hijacked by the Confused ones flirting.
i said he was a flirt, lol...

but, to be fair, no one gets hurt by flirting...your comments to some people on here however, were, i am sure, hurtful in the extreme...

MM, xx
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Show me where I sweared or even called you a name...
Listen you gender-confused-poster, show me where 2 posters attacked another one and I joined in the attack...Come on, I dare you...
And advice of value, just look at some of the posts relating residency visa cancellations or labour bans, or cars...But you're not interested in those; you're just interested in horses and other well-endowed cretures...
And to top things off, don't hide behind proverbs...
Pot kettle black...Get back in the damn kitchen and shut up!!!

There you go. No swearing though.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

no one would want to be his companion
You sure admon is a man??? Admon even doesn't know what gender admon wants to be...Gets jealous when a woman flirts,gets jealous when a man flirts...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Listen you gender-confused-poster, show me where 2 posters attacked another one and I joined in the attack...Come on, I dare you...
And advice of value, just look at some of the posts relating residency visa cancellations or labour bans, or cars...But you're not interested in those; you're just interested in horses and other well-endowed cretures...
And to top things off, don't hide behind proverbs...
Pot kettle black...Get back in the damn kitchen and shut up!!!

There you go. No swearing though.
"Gender-confused-poster" is not your name...It's your mission in life...
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway getting back to business, enjoy the horse racing which I am sure you do
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

You sure admon is a man??? Admon even doesn't know what gender admon wants to be...Gets jealous when a woman flirts,gets jealous when a man flirts...
Jealousy? mm thats cheap. Incorrect and cheap.
And I thought it was just me that was cheap.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

only 5 minutes left.
Come on confused, you can do better than that surely.
Questioning my sexuality? Schoolboy stuff..
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jealousy? mm thats cheap. Incorrect and cheap.
And I thought it was just me that was cheap.
You have preconceptions about everyone and you think only YOU are correct...
If you're not jealous then you're annoyed...Probably cause you're not getting any good hard rodgering,perhaps???
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

only 5 minutes left.
Come on confused, you can do better than that surely.
Questioning my sexuality? Schoolboy stuff..
I don't care what you are...Would only tone it down if you were a woman...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:29 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care what you are...Would only tone it down if you were a woman...
it's a bloke trust me
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

You have preconceptions about everyone and you think only YOU are correct...
If you're not jealous then you're annoyed...Probably cause you're not getting any good hard rodgering,perhaps???
Wow, you really are a desperate man aren't you. You just can't get sex off your brain.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it's a bloke trust me
And how did you know, Fraulein???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.