Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by MJC
You've got to get out more bud!!
I decided not to make it rain and did my no rain dance!

This one is pretty effective as I do this one nearly every day and it doesn't rain does it?

Also am going out tonight to buy a hose pipe, my plants need watering as I did the no rain dance.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Perhaps you need to visit Vancouver...27 straight days of rain at last count. If it rains in the next hour (today it hasn't rained), we will tie the record.
Good luck with the record breaker. Do you have the Guiness tel No.?
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:19 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Benson
I decided not to make it rain and did my no rain dance!

This one is pretty effective as I do this one nearly every day and it doesn't rain does it?

Also am going out tonight to buy a hose pipe, my plants need watering as I did the no rain dance.
I refer the honourable gentlement to the answer I gave earlier!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:37 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the record breaker. Do you have the Guiness tel No.?
The Vancouver record...hardly the World record. And it would have had to rain before 10pm this evening, and it has not. So the record for 28 days of continuous rain in Vancouver is safe for now.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
The Vancouver record...hardly the World record. And it would have had to rain before 10pm this evening, and it has not. So the record for 28 days of continuous rain in Vancouver is safe for now.

what is the world record, anyone know?
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:55 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

It will rain today, I did a rain dance last night!!!!!

It might not look it, but my rain dance never fails.
really, now?

so thats what all that African drumming was last night.

Sorry to drush your hopes mate, but its not going to rain anytime soon if these winds hold up, and they are expected to stay this strong till Friday atleast. 30kmph+ winds are keeping things on the cool and partly cloudy side.

My money for rain is on Sun.... 60% chance apparently.

Look here
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Face81
really, now?

so thats what all that African drumming was last night.

Sorry to drush your hopes mate, but its not going to rain anytime soon if these winds hold up, and they are expected to stay this strong till Friday atleast. 30kmph+ winds are keeping things on the cool and partly cloudy side.

My money for rain is on Sun.... 60% chance apparently.

Look here

thats if I decide to do my rain dance!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:07 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

thats if I decide to do my rain dance!
ha ha ha......

so whats the ritual then? Maybe, the more of us that do it, the better the chances of it raining....

Come on now, bud, I want instructions on how this is done
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Face81
ha ha ha......

so whats the ritual then? Maybe, the more of us that do it, the better the chances of it raining....

Come on now, bud, I want instructions on how this is done

here is the plan, rain dancin'
Old Jan 16th 2006, 11:00 am
The Oracle

here is the plan, rain dancin'
very funny, mister!

I was thinking more along the lines of something like this....

Anyone know where they rent out costumes? I am looking for the Big Chief - Face one
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

anyone capable of going to the bar? dave matthews and i can't get served anymore! my round!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 2:19 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone gone tee total around here or what
Old Feb 10th 2006, 2:21 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Everyone gone tee total around here or what

FAIRY.............hugssssssssss girl, where have u been.

Missed u on the lonely nights sweetie.............
Old Feb 10th 2006, 2:39 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
FAIRY.............hugssssssssss girl, where have u been.

Missed u on the lonely nights sweetie.............

Had my parents over so been a bit busy but good to be back - I'm aiming to get to 5,000 posts very soon Hows life going with you?
Old Feb 10th 2006, 2:41 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Had my parents over so been a bit busy but good to be back - I'm aiming to get to 5,000 posts very soon Hows life going with you?
Not bad...............DH extremely busy this month......which means can get very boring at times. U know what I mean

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.