Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by fireeater
You wouldn't be the first
You also have a laptop???
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:43 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by shoushou
You also have a laptop???
Mine was left with the in-laws in UK, but I'll soon be repatriated with it

Fancy coming to the Docile Trollope...a dodgy post in the pub....could be a troll
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fireeater
Mine was left with the in-laws in UK, but I'll soon be repatriated with it

Fancy coming to the Docile Trollope...a dodgy post in the pub....could be a troll
I'll get my coat
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:48 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

I'll get my coat
See you there
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:02 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone fancy a drink
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Anyone fancy a drink
IS the hole in the wall open for business????
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:10 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

IS the hole in the wall open for business????

You talking about this one or the unofficial one We are working Ramadan hours in here but I think everyone must assume its closed as no-one has visited recently - what you drinking ?
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You talking about this one or the unofficial one We are working Ramadan hours in here but I think everyone must assume its closed as no-one has visited recently - what you drinking ?
Hot chocolate....
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:14 pm
Its all good

Hot chocolate....
with brandy??
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

with brandy??
What do you take me for???
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:17 pm
Its all good

What do you take me for???
Just trying to use my retail skills and its very tasty
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just trying to use my retail skills and its very tasty
Your skills or the chocolate???
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:20 pm
Its all good

Your skills or the chocolate???
My skills and chocolate go hand in hand
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My skills and chocolate go hand in hand
Oh my
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:26 pm
Its all good

Oh my
You have obviously misconstrued what I was saying - I have just bought a new book - cooking with chocolate - and I am experimenting at the moment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.