Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Sep 18th 2005, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Hi FD

How are you doing?

And no, I don't know what happened to Frans......
Old Sep 18th 2005, 6:44 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Hi FD

How are you doing?

And no, I don't know what happened to Frans......

I'm good Toon thanks -just muddling along as I do FD jr gone back to school now so leaves me more time for my social activities Hear you are on lots of time off soon - doing anything nice?
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I'm good Toon thanks -just muddling along as I do FD jr gone back to school now so leaves me more time for my social activities Hear you are on lots of time off soon - doing anything nice?
Right now? Or are you talking about the three months to come?

We haven't planned anything yet. It's kinda like trying to live together without getting the urge to kill the other. If we manage to do that we probably get married......
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:32 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Right now? Or are you talking about the three months to come?

We haven't planned anything yet. It's kinda like trying to live together without getting the urge to kill the other. If we manage to do that we probably get married......
Think I must have missed a chunk somewhere along the line - just thought you were taking time off and travelling Getting married Oooh I've obviously been away too long Passed your message on the other day
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Think I must have missed a chunk somewhere along the line - just thought you were taking time off and travelling Getting married Oooh I've obviously been away too long Passed your message on the other day
I AM taking time off and I will be travelling, but only to Texas and back......
Old Sep 20th 2005, 3:53 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

helloooooooooooow!!
anyone here?!
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:55 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

FD is the photo of fairy bridge on the Isle of Man, if so i remember braking down there when i was racing my bike in the 1999 TT races...
Old Sep 20th 2005, 11:17 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by lewis748
FD is the photo of fairy bridge on the Isle of Man, if so i remember braking down there when i was racing my bike in the 1999 TT races...

Good observation but fairy bridge is not on TT course its inbetween Santon and Ballasalla. Anyway how are you not seen you on here for a while
Old Sep 20th 2005, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Good observation but fairy bridge is not on TT course its inbetween Santon and Ballasalla. Anyway how are you not seen you on here for a while

The Leaky Dhow has been relegated to the fourth division,and our barmaid has gone nostalgic over the picturesque bridges of Isle Of Man......

How are you Fairy, use your magic to liven up the place.....
Old Sep 20th 2005, 1:47 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

But isn't that place somewhere in Elaman?
Old Sep 20th 2005, 1:59 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by shoushou
The Leaky Dhow has been relegated to the fourth division,and our barmaid has gone nostalgic over the picturesque bridges of Isle Of Man......

How are you Fairy, use your magic to liven up the place.....

I'm good thanks SS, problem is no-one to use my magic on anymore No-one ever comes to visit the bar anymore - its getting very lonely in here with no-one to serve or chat to - wondering whether a karaoke night might go down well
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:00 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by CasaNova
But isn't that place somewhere in Elaman?

Where's Elaman - never heard of it
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Just had an interview for a permanent post in the job i'm doing now....could do with a drink.....
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I'm good thanks SS, problem is no-one to use my magic on anymore No-one ever comes to visit the bar anymore - its getting very lonely in here with no-one to serve or chat to - wondering whether a karaoke night might go down well
Are you crazy???What karaoke night...That would kill off the whole neighbourhood....

I'll call some friends,gypsies,they'll come liven up the place with music,cheeriness,and the occasional pickpocketting....
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarah1
Just had an interview for a permanent post in the job i'm doing now....could do with a drink.....
That would give the bosses agreat impression...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.